Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Wasn't Ready For Mayweather in '13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Plunge the clunge
    Your boxing knowledge matches your maturity.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
      Hey puto you better not hide when Cotto gets his culo whopped.

Comment

No excuse Oscar, you gave him the blueprint.

Comment

Or ready in 2015. I remember a direct quote from Canelo: "WE didn't know he was going to be that fast." Floyd was 36. It doesn't matter. Oscar was SUCH a great champ and treat to the sport. All he's done in the past few years is ruin his legacy with these sad pot shots at boxers who fared better than him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              He is a very good fighter,but Floyd is just a different animal..he will find any small thing you do wrong and expose it...and Canelo's biggest flaw to beat a fighter like Floyd is his feet are like cement..Canelo had some success because he has fast feet and i think this will show again in this fight with Canelo. To beat Cotto you have to either have fast feet or be a pressure fighter tough enough to walk thru his assault and Canelo does not fit either of those molds
              Totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Canelo is as good as Cotto and Lara, and better than Trout and most other fighters at 154-160. Only fighter I see beating Canelo from 154-160 is anyone who has physical advantages over him like GGG and is just as skilled as Canelo. GGG is like a talleR and longer version of Canelo, that's why he'd beat him. He also has the edge in weight, Canelo rehydration is not exactly as healthy as Golovkin's who is more muscle mass over years of training as a MW rather than overnight water weight. Canelo is the goods, Trout and Lara were supposed to expose him, people have different opinions of those fights, and different scorecards. But the truth is Trout and Lara both lost either because of their own fault or fear of getting hurt by Canelo, or just Canelo edged them himself.
                if canelo was truly good he would of won without leaving any doubt

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Actually it boils down to the Peds jr has been using over the years!! I thought Wow look how fast and quick with a peculiar skin tone one of a user against Canelo and PAC as well.

The best way for Jr to be ahead in the PED game is to pretend to vehemently be against them. It didn't hurt to back it up with lots of money either
                  Still lying like a coward I see... smh...

It's sad that the fight has come and gone and POS posters like above still exist on this page...

Comment

Working...
                  X