Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They didn't have to do Manny Pacquiao like that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao brought it on himself. If he took the test and came out clean no one would say a thing but shit got blown out of proportion because of his excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      I understand that, but geesh, was there a better way to do this?? Maybe in negotiations only?
      GBP loves to nego through the media..

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Pacquiao brought it on himself. If he took the test and came out clean no one would say a thing but shit got blown out of proportion because of his excuses.
        No...It was because of Floyd excuses. You obviously agree that accusing someone for something they have no evidence or reason to do so is the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          when i hear "Pacquiao", i think ATG. i'm open-minded about the PED issue, any of the top guys could be on the juice, but i'm not damning anyone 'til i see some proof.

but you are correct, Mayweather went completely the wrong way about it.

charm offensive was necessary. he should have gone about it via an official statement along these lines.

"Manny Pacquiao has achieved some exceptional things in the sport of boxing, both in recent history and across the course of his career.

Manny and I are the two greatest athletes in our era of boxing. Demand for us to meet in the ring is now building.

I want Manny and the world to know with full assurance that the feats by which I have made my name were achieved in a wholesome way that adheres to the rules of our sport. I am sure that Manny feels the same way himself.

As such, I'd like to propose that Manny and I both be subject to Olympic Style Drug Testing in the event of such a fight being finalized.

As this fight would be the most highly publicized and anticipated fight in decades, possibly in its entire history, I feel it would be the perfect platform for boxing to show the world that it is a sport of athletic integrity. This is a great opportunity for Manny and I, as the two elite representatives of our sport today, to set an example."
          The above post is a shame in the sense that he can blow 100s of thousands gambling and on ridiculous hats but he can't shift a dime towards an individual that would give him the above advice.

Comment

The above post is a shame in the sense that he can blow 100s of thousands gambling and on ridiculous hats but he can't shift a dime towards an individual that would give him the above advice.
            Alright...its confirmed...you are a raging blazing on fire idiot. WTF does this have to do with going about asking for testing? WOW...just WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Alright...its confirmed...you are a raging blazing on fire idiot. WTF does this have to do with going about asking for testing? WOW...just WOW!
              You're an embarrassment and your eager to get one over on me is making you look like a fool.

My post was relevant to the person I was speaking too and has quite a lot to do with Floyd asking for testing. The poster I quoted displayed the tactful way of asking for extra drug testing, if Floyd presented his request in that manner it would be very difficult to spin it as a negative for him. The fact that something that would benefit his PR immensely will go unnoticed on a boxing forum when he's spending 100s of thousands on meaningless crap is a shame.

Comment

As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the suspicion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.
                ya if manny would not have made a big deal about it none of that would have mattered.

Comment

You're an embarrassment and your eager to get one over on me is making you look like a fool.

My post was relevant to the person I was speaking too and has quite a lot to do with Floyd asking for testing. The poster I quoted displayed the tactful way of asking for extra drug testing, if Floyd presented his request in that manner it would be very difficult to spin it as a negative for him. The fact that something that would benefit his PR immensely will go unnoticed on a boxing forum when he's spending 100s of thousands on meaningless crap is a shame.
                  WOW...Still you made no sense what so ever. Just stop doing this to yourself. I have no interest in getting over on you...i just point out the obvious with you. As far as looking like a fool...lol you have no room in talking about that. You are a pro at it. The Poster simply stated a nice clean respectful manner in which he could have asked ...rather than accused first and demanded later. It amazes me you cant see this!

Comment

As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the suspicion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.
                    God forbid that Pac should suffer such a fate. After all, Pac would never do this to another fighter. Oh, wait. Didn't Pac's team ask Marquez to take drug tests before their fourth fight? And, aren't they no demanding drug tests if there is a fifth fight? People should stop posting hypocritical nonsense like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      WOW...Still you made no sense what so ever. Just stop doing this to yourself. I have no interest in getting over on you...i just point out the obvious with you. As far as looking like a fool...lol you have no room in talking about that. You are a pro at it. The Poster simply stated a nice clean respectful manner in which he could have asked ...rather than accused first and demanded later. It amazes me you cant see this!
                      You are stupid and I made myself perfectly clear but you didn't understand what I was saying because you are a fool. I was in agreement with what the poster above me said which is why I believed it is shame that it would got unnoticed on a forum as Floyd's money would be better spent paying for advice of that nature as opposed to spending it on bling and gambling it away.

You come in like an uneducated child that's just about grasped the basics of reading and writing.

Comment

Working...
                      X