No announcement yet.

Koncs ducking questions on Khan, "He's only ever sparred 1 round with Manny"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Koncz handles Manny business, he is not involved with the physical preparation and training leading up to the fight so he is not the guy to interview if you want info life this. Manny will fight whoever, whenever and he will punish them. Period. I don't care who you are.
    He doesn't even do that. No one knows what he does exactly besides being Arum's babysitter for Manny when he's in the Philippines. Franklin Gacal is Manny's attorney and handles his business, Bob Arum is Manny's promoter and handles all his negotiations and fight business. Michael Koncz just sleeps at the foot of Manny's bed and spreads misinformation because he is out of the loop.

I have no idea why anyone interviews him other than the fact that he is always willing to answer questions he knows nothing about. This is just another example. He's just an attention whore. Even casual fans know that Manny and Amir not only train together regularly, but they spar/sparred very frequently.

Comment

its well known khan floored pac with a body shot once (not a suprise considering mannys glass body and khans ruthless body attack) also i remember a rumour about him breaking one of him ribs, Pacquiaos team are just taking all the neccessary steps to ensure there fighter doesnt get injured during camp,....cant blame therm tbh......

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        He doesn't even do that. No one knows what he does exactly besides being Arum's babysitter for Manny when he's in the Philippines. Franklin Gacal is Manny's attorney and handles his business, Bob Arum is Manny's promoter and handles all his negotiations and fight business. Michael Koncz just sleeps at the foot of Manny's bed and spreads misinformation because he is out of the loop.

I have no idea why anyone interviews him other than the fact that he is always willing to answer questions he knows nothing about. This is just another example. He's just an attention whore. Even casual fans know that Manny and Amir not only train together regularly, but they spar/sparred very frequently.
        he is a spy for arum making sure Manny never leaves him and starts promoting himself. ESPECIALLY for the mayweather fight, should it happen,

Comment

Working...
        X