Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG detractor logic:

Comment

Golovkin hater logic:

GGG must forget about unification or defending his own belts in his own division and clear his schedule so he's available to fight any fighter between 154 and 168. GGG shall forego any current contractual obligations which may give him an advantage in future negotiations. If GGG receives an offer, he must immediately accept all of his opponent's contract terms no matter how much of a disadvantage it may cause him financially or physically in the ring. All contracts should be signed by GGG conceding purse split, weight, and timing. Any dismissal of such an offer will be considered a duck and GGG shall be labelled a coward. Furthermore, fighters, both active and inactive, mentioning GGG on Twitter, YouTube, or any other form of social media shall be considered an offer to which GGG is obligated to respond. And as such, a lack of response will be considered a duck and GGG shall be labelled a coward.

Comment

I am a fan of both Canelo and GGG. GGG has been active and I have a hard time faulting that. Sure, I would like to see other opponents and my question is who in the middleweight division is calling him out? I don't need to see him fight Ward. Maybe at some point. Is his lack of "quality" opponents a function of him avoiding fights or fighters avoiding him? Let's see him in with Jacobs, Saunders, or even Quillen. I think those are notable fights. I am all for letting the Canelo fight brew for a bit. Put Canelo in with Lemieux or Lee. Heck in Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          He's allowed to pick on smaller fighters but bigger fighters can't call him out.

Murray who lost to Abraham was a great win but Ramirez who beat up Abraham is not.

He's allowed to ask for catch weight but his opponents are not.

Boxing is a business so Lara and Ward can't get fights but Canelo has to fight him even though golovkin can't move ppvs.

He beats Kovalev and Ward but gets to fight Dominic Wade.

If you think golovkin should fight a good opponent you're racist against whites.
          That about sums it up...

Comment

This dude is obsessed with GGG. Just suck his dick already.

Comment

Originally posted by bug0092 View Post
              Golovkin hater logic:

GGG must forget about unification or defending his own belts in his own division and clear his schedule so he's available to fight any fighter between 154 and 168. GGG shall forego any current contractual obligations which may give him an advantage in future negotiations. If GGG receives an offer, he must immediately accept all of his opponent's contract terms no matter how much of a disadvantage it may cause him financially or physically in the ring. All contracts should be signed by GGG conceding purse split, weight, and timing. Any dismissal of such an offer will be considered a duck and GGG shall be labelled a coward. Furthermore, fighters, both active and inactive, mentioning GGG on Twitter, YouTube, or any other form of social media shall be considered an offer to which GGG is obligated to respond. And as such, a lack of response will be considered a duck and GGG shall be labelled a coward.

pretty much this.......

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                He's allowed to pick on smaller fighters but bigger fighters can't call him out.
                Canelo fan logic:

Calling out a middleweight champion is a picking on a smaller fighter

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                  i bet he would suck GGG's dick after gennady fucks canelo up

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                    Lmaoooooooooo

Op is a Phaggot

Comment

lil g is 34 years old with a failed ppv, avg ratings and a bad resume. HBO is losing money on their investment, Within two years HBO will cash him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X