Jim Carrey's girlfriend commits suicide after the breakup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's really sad...

Comment

i would feel semi responsible.. i get concerned when i stop talking to a crazy chick that they might off themself

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        If a girl topped herself over me, I'd probably get a bit of an ego boost.
        Oh.. **** yeah! Definitely. A married chick once left her man for me kinda out of the blue one weekend, my ego knew no bounds.

Yes, I'm going to hell

Comment

Apparently she was a Scientologist going through some intense Scientology 'training'.

Source:
          http://tonyortega.org/2015/09/30/jim...ds/#more-25807

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Apparently she was a Scientologist going through some intense Scientology 'training'.

Source:
            http://tonyortega.org/2015/09/30/jim...ds/#more-25807
            Doesn't surprise me. Jim Carrey himself is an anti-vaxxer loon.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Doesn't surprise me. Jim Carrey himself is an anti-vaxxer loon.
              What's interesting is that Carrey has mocked Scientology quite a bit and is not a Scientologist.

Scientologists do not allow their members to associate with people who question or mock them. It's a policy called "disconnection".

Comment

What's interesting is that Carrey has mocked Scientology quite a bit and is not a Scientologist.

Scientologists do not allow their members to associate with people who question or mock them. It's a policy called "disconnection".
                They like to go under the radar these days. I believe there are more famous members than is made public.

Seems odd otherwise that a scientologist would be in a relationship with someone who isn't one.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Seems odd otherwise that a scientologist would be in a relationship with someone who isn't one.
                  Yes, it is. And especially with someone who openly mocks them.

Have you seen that HBO documentary 'Going Clear'?

Comment

Yes, it is. And especially with someone who openly mocks them.

Have you seen that HBO documentary 'Going Clear'?
                    Where are you going with this

Comment

She had to have already been disturbed. I wouldn't be surprised if she threatened him with it on more than one occasion.

Comment

Working...
                      X