No announcement yet.

Did "Batman & Robin" suck this bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did "Batman & Robin" suck this bad?

Given I saw it when I was a kid, and haven't seen it since it is understandable remembering it differently. However this is the longest sins video EVER, and I am afraid to watch it or the watch the movie again, and ruin my childhood memory of it XD Did it really suck this much?

It's regarded as one of the worst films of all-time, and for good reason.

Comment

It did suck that bad.

Comment

Well guess I wont watch it again then keep my original kid memory of it, and not ruin it. I thought it was "cool" looking I was 7 at the time it came out tho lol. At least the batman franchise has come a long way.

Comment

It was indeed buttcheeks.

But that's the thing when you're a kid. Many things that you liked as a kid, you look back on and laugh at. They don't stand the test of time, age well.

I watched some Knight Rider episodes a while ago when G4 was showing them, and I couldn't believe how bad it was.

Comment

That movie made the old batman tv series look real.

Comment

I must have watched Batman (Forever/Robin)20 times as a kid and like you thought it was the greatest movie ever, until I grew up and Christopher Nolan's trigoly came along

Comment

I distinctly remember massive overuse of Arnold's catchphrases well into 1998.

Comment

George Clooney used to joke that he destroyed Batman. That was before Christian Bale came around.

Comment

Yes. It was HORRIBLE.

Bane literally was Poison Ivy's b*tch, who would just run around yelling BAAAAAAANE all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X