• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Popular Poster......Raba, Riz, Boss, Cuauh, Strom, and Sicario

Most Hated Poster...........Storm and unfortunately my man Raba

Most Controversial Poster.............Storm or Raba

Best Sig.............Mine

Worst Sig.........Anyone with huge sigs.

Best Avi............Boss always has some fine b!tches on his avy.

Worst Avi........Storm's, that's the nightstalker right?

Best Username............El Protagonista or TortillaWarrior, that's a clever screen name, does he still post on boxingscene?

Lamest Username..........Far too many, I don't want to offend anyone.

Cool thread...........Ric's hottest Latinas

Best poster......Storm, let's be honest without this ****** we woudln't have much to argue about or laugh about. This place is a graveyard when we're not debating or teasing that vato.

Worst Poster.......trollls

Best Thread......Storm's official photo album

Worst Thread.......All racist threads or bait threads

Best OWNAGE.......Storm's official photo album, Ric owned Strom BIG TIME

Lamest attempt at OWNAGE.....trolls trying to dis us latinos.

Best Reply......
    Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post

Worst Reply..........Just about anything posted by that guy gibo. I think he's actually racist towards Mexicans and Chicanos. He's just so obnoxious in most of his replies.

Most Knowledgeable Poster.....anyone who went to college and has a college degree and has a lot of life experience. I don't know anyone that well so I have no idea. Cuauh knows a lot about Mexico.

Most ignorant Poster..............trolls

Comment

Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post

Best Username............El Protagonista or TortillaWarrior, that's a clever screen name, does he still post on boxingscene?

Best poster......Storm, let's be honest without this ****** we woudln't have much to argue about or laugh about. This place is a graveyard when we're not debating or teasing that vato.

Best Reply......

Worst Reply..........Just about anything posted by that guy gibo. I think he's actually racist towards Mexicans and Chicanos. He's just so obnoxious in most of his replies.

Most Knowledgeable Poster.....anyone who went to college and has a college degree and has a lot of life experience. I don't know anyone that well so I have no idea. Cuauh knows a lot about Mexico.

Riiiggghhhtt......Because he posted his own pictures right?lol

Sure it was a bunch of pictures and name calling and what not......I guess that is owning to you but to me that is the prime example of trolling to me. It's like that whole NSB vs ESB war, a bunch of immature posters from both sides spamming the forums with drawings an ****..lol

I mean I was the one of the only few that posted pictures so who really owned? I speak with actions like when I posted the pictures of my beautiful wife, I know what I am and what I have that is why I am so confident.

I mean it's like Brandon Rios calling out Ortiz but at a catchweight...***** move. Or if Mayweather accused Pac of being on PEDS yet he would not want to submit to random drug testing himself( He would be crucified). Slick calls me all these names yet never once did he post a pic...I wonder he he looks...I guess we'll never know...lol

I mean I started the photo thread with good intentions yet he spammed the whole thread with a bunch of name calling....like he was jelaous, angry or something and didn't know how to react. That is how I perceived all his posts in that thread. I mean Underboss looks more Mexican than me and well you look like you just jumped the fence....lol...yet never did he call you guys out on it? While I do look Mexican in no way shape or form do I look like you or a paisa for that matter. I am light skinned and have very fine facial features(maybe my Portugese blood)

But because I am against illegal immigration I expect all this hate and name calling....does it bother me? Not one bit because I expect it. Plus I am a very respectful and peaceful person so very rarely will things bother me.
      Last edited by -ELO-; 10-22-2010, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post

Best Reply......

so thats who his avi is i had been wondering

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
          Riiiggghhhtt......Because he posted his own pictures right?lol

Sure it was a bunch of pictures and name calling and what not......I guess that is owning to you but to me that is the prime example of trolling to me. It's like that whole NSB vs ESB war, a bunch of immature posters from both sides spamming the forums with drawings an ****..lol

I mean I was the one of the only few that posted pictures so who really owned? I speak with actions like when I posted the pictures of my beautiful wife, I know what I am and what I have that is why I am so confident.

I mean it's like Brandon Rios calling out Ortiz but at a catchweight...***** move. Or if Mayweather accused Pac of being on PEDS yet he would not want to submit to random drug testing himself( He would be crucified). Slick calls me all these names yet never once did he post a pic...I wonder he he looks...I guess we'll never know...lol

I mean I started the photo thread with good intentions yet he spammed the whole thread with a bunch of name calling....like he was jelaous, angry or something and didn't know how to react. That is how I perceived all his posts in that thread. I mean Underboss looks more Mexican than me and well you look like you just jumped the fence....lol...yet never did he call you guys out on it? While I do look Mexican in no way shape or form do I look like you or a paisa for that matter. I am light skinned and have very fine facial features(maybe my Portugese blood)

But because I am against illegal immigration I expect all this hate and name calling....does it bother me? Not one bit because I expect it. Plus I am a very respectful and peaceful person so very rarely will things bother me.
          Oh wow......were to start with this reply.....so much ownage I can take advantage of......but I tell ya what imma take it EZ on you this time....
          but I do gotta put my two centavos in so please.......allow me to retort........

1. I mean I was the one of the only few that posted pictures so who really owned? I speak with actions like when I posted the pictures of my beautiful wife, I know what I am and what I have that is why I am so confident.
          I still haven't seen a pic of your FINE AZZ girl....so post it if she is as fine as you say ill leave you alone....deal?

2. I mean it's like Brandon Rios calling out Ortiz but at a catchweight...***** move. Or if Mayweather accused Pac of being on PEDS yet he would not want to submit to random drug testing himself( He would be crucified). Slick calls me all these names yet never once did he post a pic
          what the fuk are you talking about here???hahaha you make no type of sense....ahahahhah

3.I wonder he he looks...I guess we'll never know...lol
          You don't have to wonder.....my pic is on my sigi below....take it aaaaaall in son!!!!

4.I mean I started the photo thread with good intentions yet he spammed the whole thread with a bunch of name calling....like he was jelaous, angry or something and didn't know how to react
          Hahhaha yes you got me.......im jelaus of you.....hahaha jesus christ..look at you.....and look at me........do it again.....look at you........and look at me........why in god's green earth would I ever be jelous??? hahahaha that one is funny as fuk......

5.I mean Underboss looks more Mexican than me and well you look like you just jumped the fence....lol...yet never did he call you guys out on it? While I do look Mexican in no way shape or form do I look like you or a paisa for that matter. I am light skinned and have very fine facial features(maybe my Portugese blood)

Underboss and Gekko aren't complete douche bags like you.....that's why I didn't call them on ****.....they don't renege on their heritage....on the contrary they are proud of it.....they dont' go around claiming Portuguese blood......hahaha oh and by the way you dont' even know how to spell Portuguese...I bet you couldn't even point to it on a map.....and YES dont' kid yourself.....you do look more like a BEAN ER than all of us beans.....dif is we wear it with pride!!!!

6.But because I am against illegal immigration I expect all this hate and name calling....does it bother me? Not one bit because I expect it. Plus I am a very respectful and peaceful person so very rarely will things bother me.

Nooooooo......of course it don't bother you.....not at all.........I mean if it bothered you....you would do a nice looooong reply trying to backtrack and talk your way atta getting owned by coming up with stupid azz arguments that make no goddamned sense.....oh wait.........never mind....

in closing.........dude calm down.....you got POWND......take it like a man....but seriously.....your still ma dawg......(just kidding) nah just messin' but seriously....not really.....but you are.....

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-22-2010, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Oh wow......were to start with this reply.....so much ownage I can take advantage of......but I tell ya what imma take it EZ on you this time....
            but I do gotta put my two centavos in so please.......allow me to retort........

1. I mean I was the one of the only few that posted pictures so who really owned? I speak with actions like when I posted the pictures of my beautiful wife, I know what I am and what I have that is why I am so confident.
            I still haven't seen a pic of your FINE AZZ girl....so post it if she is as fine as you say ill leave you alone....deal?
            I don't mind that you talk all this smack really because you are the one that is taking the time to be name calling and photoshoing....I guess that is not my thing.

2. I mean it's like Brandon Rios calling out Ortiz but at a catchweight...***** move. Or if Mayweather accused Pac of being on PEDS yet he would not want to submit to random drug testing himself( He would be crucified). Slick calls me all these names yet never once did he post a pic
            what the fuk are you talking about here???hahaha you make no type of sense....ahahahhah
            You know what I mean don't act, you talk **** about my looks yet you don't post your own pics....pretty lame.

3.I wonder he he looks...I guess we'll never know...lol
            You don't have to wonder.....my pic is on my sigi below....take it aaaaaall in son!!!!
            I can't see your face

4.I mean I started the photo thread with good intentions yet he spammed the whole thread with a bunch of name calling....like he was jelaous, angry or something and didn't know how to react
            Hahhaha yes you got me.......im jelaus of you.....hahaha jesus christ..look at you.....and look at me........do it again.....look at you........and look at me........why in god's green earth would I ever be jelous??? hahahaha that one is funny as fuk......
            I can't see your face

5.I mean Underboss looks more Mexican than me and well you look like you just jumped the fence....lol...yet never did he call you guys out on it? While I do look Mexican in no way shape or form do I look like you or a paisa for that matter. I am light skinned and have very fine facial features(maybe my Portugese blood)

Underboss and Gekko aren't complete douche bags like you.....that's why I didn't call them on ****.....they don't renege on their heritage....on the contrary they are proud of it.....they dont' go around claiming Portuguese blood......hahaha oh and by the way you dont' even know how to spell Portuguese...I bet you couldn't even point to it on a map.....and YES you do look more of a bean er than all of us beans.....dif is we wear it with honor
            Exactly how am I a douche bag? Can you please explain?

6.But because I am against illegal immigration I expect all this hate and name calling....does it bother me? Not one bit because I expect it. Plus I am a very respectful and peaceful person so very rarely will things bother me.

Nooooooo......of course it don't bother you.....not at all.........I mean if it bothered you....you would do a nice looooong reply trying to backtrack and talk your way atta getting owned by coming up with stupid azz arguments that make no goddamned sense.....oh wait.........never mind....
            I reply because it's in my nature to debate and prove people wrong...I love it.

in closing.........dude calm down.....you got POWND......take it like a man....but seriously.....your still ma dawg......(just kidding) nah just messin' but seriously....not really......

But I will post a pic of my wife...with one condition, that you post a picture of your girl with you in it and I will do the same....deal?

Comment

But I will post a pic of my wife...with one condition, that you post a picture of your girl with you in it and I will do the same....deal?
              Do it......post it...........

Comment

Do it......post it...........
                No I meant you post it first....I can assure you that if you do it I will too.

Comment

lmao at slic ricks photoshop pic of storm. this thread has potential

5star thread would read again

Comment

No I meant you post it first....I can assure you that if you do it I will too.
                    Do it then.....post it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
                      lmao at slic ricks photoshop pic of storm. this thread has potential

5star thread would read again
                      Just addin' to the classics.....PART 1 OF 2.......ahhahaha

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-22-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X