Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA brutally KO's Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      Why did you call him an embarrassment then???
      I was upset because I bet a lot of money on Pavlik and he lost. I was also drunk when I made that thread.

Pavlik is still the middleweight champion of the world, he will learn from this defeat and comeback stronger than ever!

Comment

depends really, williams is hittable, but if he can handle the power he is plenty busy to outpoint the low workrate of arthur. if he can not handle the power he will be ktfo. simple really.

Comment

Id have to see Paul Williams fight a little more at MW, against higher caliber opponents then Andy Kolle or whatever his name was to make a fair assement..

Anyway, I thought AA was hospitalized for dehydraton trying to make 160 and he was no longer gonna fight at that weight..

Comment

Originally posted by landshark View Post
            i Don't Want To Know What Aa Would Do If He Had The Great Andy Kolle In Front Of Him! **** Outa Here Man
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
              yeah because Ikeke who lost to Hanshaw and Pascal is on the same level of talent as a Paul Williams... But after Williams gets one more tuneup @ 160 I would pick him to win because of his physical advantages.
              another Bum and he will be able to beat Abraham? yeah right

Originally posted by KLITSCHKO. View Post
              Miranda hits way harder than Williams

Who the hell has Williams beat at 160?
              Beating Andy Kolle qualifies you as a great fighter ****ing joke

Williams gets knocked the **** out by Arthur

bitter black boy Flawless has never even seen Abraham fight, he missed Quintana schooling the great black hope aswell

Williams is the most overrated fighter in boxing right now IMO

Comment

Artur fights in spurts..Paul out works him to a decison....or knocks him out late...Arthur shouldnt be at 160...you tools...hed be weight drain if he fought Paul at that weight.

OPaul UD or late KO.

Comment

Abraham by KO/TKO...somewhere around the 10th round...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
                    Abraham by KO/TKO...somewhere around the 10th round...
                    You ready for Paulie v. Hatton....

I got 82,000 on Paulie and most likely wil drop another 100,000 on Paulie..i think hattons run ends here..Paulie cleans him out

Comment

I like this fight alot. I think it's a pick 'em. Hadn't considered this one. I'd like for Showtime to make it happen. HBO wouldn't pull the trigger for fear of damaging Williams further......

Comment

Working...
                      X