Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Would Drill Pacquiao Worse Than Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumlovkin and his team targeting welterweights again I see lol...you little cherry picking fraud go up in weight and fight ward or lara....34 years old,the whole resume rubbish..not one name worthy opponent and is still staying and the rubbish division waiting for welterweights to give him an easy pay day...bumlovkin can only be supported by casual fans,that dude is pure rubbish..his best win is against geale hahahhahahhahahhaha

Comment

Pacquaio is retired....canelo needs to find his own dance partner and someone his own size ....like golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Pacquaio is retired....canelo needs to find his own dance partner and someone his own size ....like golovkin
        canelo would fight him and beat him..but the problem is de la hoya and the rest of his team, I don't think he has much to say..just like when pacquiao had to obey arum by avoiding mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          If Canelo/Pacquiao gets made, Reynoso will be bringing in mosquito's for sparring partners. The biggest threat Canelo will face in a Pacquiao fight is the Zika virus.
          I do know one things canelos face would take a serious battering while pacquaio was still fresh and agile.....we see what happened to margaritos face that night and he was 167 on fight night.....but 25 to 30lb separating them is to huge and shouldn't even be discussed as a viable fight for canelo...pick on someone his own size

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            canelo would fight him and beat him..but the problem is de la hoya and the rest of his team, I don't think he has much to say..just like when pacquiao had to obey arum by avoiding mayweather
            Sure he would....how much you want to wager with me on it then ? ....ill take golovkin and u can have canelo....name the stake son ?

Comment

LOL at people saying Canelo was drained at 152, he had weighed in at 153 in recents fights, that 1 lb didn't mean a thing and Canelo's team never said he was drained. Pacquaio will probably ask him to fight at 150 with no drug testing. I think Canelo could easily make 152 still, but 150 would be too hard.

Comment

Joke fight.

The guy was complaining about Margs carrying too much weight(In a catch weight fight at that) and Canelo has way more skill than Margarito.

Canelo is a joke if he entertains fighting someone damn near 30 pounds lighter.

Comment

if they were the same size pacquiao blows him away. alvared is very easy to hit. pacquiao absolutely blows him away if they were the same size.

Comment

exactly @ Steve Plunger, Canelo should fight someone his own size, heck i don't think he would seem impressive against someone like Lemieux, I even see that fight as a 50/50 fight, and GGG totally destroyed Lemieux, Canelo is a good boxer and i don't take that away from him, but the position he is in, that is what I don't buy, he is not a top 5 fighter, all he is is overhyped and overrated fighter that DLH has built, people should stop funding him, all that mumbo jumbo about catch weights, fighting welterweights, when he clearly could be fighting in the LHW division, he should pick up his C.O J.O.N E.S and be a true Mexican warrior and fight the best, why fund someone who takes the easy route when it should be the other way around and fund the guys taking risks and fighting people his own weight and size, Canelo stop the handicaps and start fighting evenly, the only way I see this is that he does not have confidence or his team does not have confidence in him, and that makes him a fraud.

Comment

Pacquiao beats Canelo 8 rounds to 4!!!! Pacquaio is an all time top 5 p4p Great. He's just too good for Canelo, even at 37!

Comment

Working...
                      X