Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was this the original offer back a few months ago? i thought it was higher

Comment

Originally posted by Potent View Post
      He says "1 half million..." Could it be 500k? He didn't say 1 AND a half million. If it's 500k then I sorta see his point, but at the end of the day legacy has to count for something.
      That's how I read it, but it's more than likely he meant 1.5.

Comment

He says "1 half million..." Could it be 500k? He didn't say 1 AND a half million. If it's 500k then I sorta see his point, but at the end of the day legacy has to count for something.
        1.5 million dollars which is less than a million pounds...

Comment

I thought the same. It's probably 500k.

Comment

Quack quack quack.

Didn't this lying fraud say he was "chasing" Golovkin?

Comment

No..it has been reported to be a 7 figure pay day + Saunders would probably be able to get a good amount of the European tv money. It is very life changing, especially when he could possibly lose in front of less of an audience for much less of a pay day.

Comment

Lol he's just illiterate

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                  was this the original offer back a few months ago? i thought it was higher
                  $3 million was unconfirmed bull**** spread around by the media for some reason.

Comment

You should've included the tweets that started this. Dan Rafael wrote an article saying BJS is ducking GGG but wants to fight Jacobs. Is Rafael a promoter? Is he GGG's side piece? What's the point of writing that? He did the same thing to Froch.

Why not contact Jacobs & BJS and get the scoop on the fight instead of writing an unnecessary negative article? This is what I'm talking about when I say the boxing media doesn't promote the sport. BJS-Jacobs is a legit fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                      No..it has been reported to be a 7 figure pay day + Saunders would probably be able to get a good amount of the European tv money. It is very life changing, especially when he could possibly lose in front of less of an audience for much less of a pay day.
                      Eubanks seems like he's a big name in the UK a lot of :the casual people in the UK probably don't have a clue as to who gg is.

Comment

Working...
                      X