No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Tells Fans To Stop Burning: Intsead Pray For Nike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
    yeah it was a visual appealing photo, simple direct headline...it took all but a 1.5seconds to perform. Fast i know.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      It's you that's comparing, "it's no different here". Most people in the Philippines can't even afford a pair of trainers they run around in $1 flip flops.
      Bruh, you can't educate stupid. 1$ flip Flops, or 6 dollar Jordan's, it is roughly the same crap in the Philippines.

The must opinionated, uneducated people are Americans. Many couldn't make it in a country where they had to really hustle.

Don't take them out of their safe space....

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        Is that for AlexKid??? Is this his safe space???

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          I'm more surprised people can actually afford Nike in the Philippines.
          I am not surprise that you are surprise because ignorance usually does that to a person especially those who often forgets to use their brain.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
            I am not surprise that you are surprise because ignorance usually does that to a person especially those who often forgets to use their brain.
            Isn't it common knowledge that PI is a 3rd world country?

I don't imagine there are many people over there stunting J's and high end Nike's. And that's not a knock to the Filipino people. They are simply a product of their environment.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              Shut your ignorant broke ass up bitch.

If there's one thing filipinos know how to do, it's make money.

Filipinos in America make an average income of 75k a year, that's 20k higher than the average american.

http://asianjournal.com/news/fil-ams...ian-americans/

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres...by-race-2013-9
              Sorry to burst your bubble but you're interpreting that chart all wrong. The chart states "Asians" not "Filipinos". Filipinos only represent a very small fraction of that graph.

Asians consists of Chinese, Indians, Pakistani, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, etc. Generally wherever Filipinos go they do all the hard labour types of jobs like fast food joints, cleaning, construction and not that there's anything wrong with these types of jobs but you're overhyping the fact that Filipinos make money.

Filipinos are hard workers but unfortunately the majority of them make very little in comparison with all the other Asian countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Saigon View Post
                Sorry to burst your bubble but you're interpreting that chart all wrong. The chart states "Asians" not "Filipinos". Filipinos only represent a very small fraction of that graph.

Asians consists of Chinese, Indians, Pakistani, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, etc. Generally wherever Filipinos go they do all the hard labour types of jobs like fast food joints, cleaning, construction and not that there's anything wrong with these types of jobs but you're overhyping the fact that Filipinos make money.

Filipinos are hard workers but unfortunately the majority of them make very little in comparison with all the other Asian countries.
                Filipinos are the second highest earners under Indians. You didn't click my first link, they average 10k more than the average asian according to the 2010 U.S Census

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/...ian-americans/

Filipinos in New York Average an income of 83k a Year according to a 2013 census.

http://www.aafny.org/cic/briefs/filipino2013.pdf
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-22-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I admire the heck outta Pac. Stick to the word Manny!!!

Comment

reminds me of people in Cleveland that purchased Lebron jerseys to burn them when he left Cleveland. Just the most ******ed way to protest. Give the person/company you hate money then burn the merchandise you paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      reminds me of people in Cleveland that purchased Lebron jerseys to burn them when he left Cleveland. Just the most ******ed way to protest. Give the person/company you hate money then burn the merchandise you paid for.
                      kinda like crack and coke right. LOL

SHAME ON YOU you are worse than an animal pac says

Comment

Working...
                      X