No announcement yet.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    That sidestep thing Geralt does now looks good. And it looks quicker than the roll was.
    Hope so.

Have you seen the foreign TV series yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Hope so.

Have you seen the foreign TV series yet?
      The old one? I heard it wasn't good.

Comment

Finished the 1st and second. Great game. For sure the 3rd will be sick. What im really waiting for is a new Fallout game. The 3rd and vegas are my favorite rpg.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The old one? I heard it wasn't good.
          It's not as bad as they make it out to be. You can tell it's old though. But it shows you lots of info on Geralt which is nice. How he was raised to be a Witcher and such.

Also for Witcher 3, I hope they make the inventory a lot better than the 2nd game.

Comment

hmm I would If I could

Comment

Comment

Finished Witcher 2 on both Iorveth and Roches path.

Amazing how distinct the story is between them and how certain cut scenes differ.

The Witcher 3 seems to have vastly improved on the areas that Witcher 2 did not touch upon.

I personally like how the invisible barriers have been replaced and animations have been added to explore.

This will be the GOTY.

Comment

This game is going to rock face

Comment

I literally forced myself to play witcher 1 (I like to do things chronologically) a while back because a few years ago I played it for 1 hour got sick and tired of the controls and that was it deleted it out of frustration and boredom. I'm very glad I gave it a second chance again for longer than 1 hour everything got better including the controls,and once you master them you don't quite suck as bad, and witcher 2 was an improvement in every way possible.

Just like the first elder scrolls now I'm glad I gave it a second chance, Witcher 3 is going to be amazing not only that, but they are saying a big FK U to the DLC cash grab culture by releasing like all 16 dlcs for freebs. I usually am against pre ordering games but this company right here deserves all the praise for their craft and for their love of gaming as well go get that ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X