Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather's Jail Term is Described By Detention Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather's Jail Term is Described By Detention Official

On Wednesday at Clark County Supreme Court, the boxing world got a shot in the arm when WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. was given a 90 day jail sentence The boxer received a six month term, with 90 days of the sentence being suspended, after pleading guilty to misdemeanor battery domestic violence and harassment. The charges are connected to physical confrontation with the mother of his three children, Josie Harris, which took place in September 2010. The judge ordered Mayweather to surrender on January 6th to begin his term at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I love how the judicial system is supposed to be "equal" yet you get people like Paris Hilton and Mayweather in jail and they get all the accommodations in the world. lol

Comment

He must not have used Rogturds lawyer. Rogturd was still choking a broad when police showed up and they saw this going on, and he did no jail time LOL. Floyd needs to spend these months coming to grips with his fear of Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        I love how the judicial system is supposed to be "equal" yet you get people like Paris Hilton and Mayweather in jail and they get all the accommodations in the world. lol
        And real cats like Tru Life Rosado get like a 9 year bid, it makes me sick

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          May is about 2 tiers below Paris Hiltons level when it comes to time. lol

Comment

30 days can be knocked off? So he'll do 60 days, that's nothing. Just got to fight the temptation of eating all those snacks they provide.

Obviously no gym or anything like that so he can only do pushups etc.

Comment

Like me and a lot of people been saying, Floyd will do something like 45 days, or a month and some weeks, maybe a month and 2-3 weeks.

That's why this is not a big deal to me. I hope Floyd behaves himself and stays out of trouble in there so he can come out early.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                30 days can be knocked off? So he'll do 60 days, that's nothing. Just got to fight the temptation of eating all those snacks they provide.

Obviously no gym or anything like that so he can only do pushups etc.
                shadow box and ball

Comment

My Free Song: "Mayweather vs Pacquiao" @ www.youtube.com/RaymnV

youtube.com/RaymnV

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    shadow box and ball
                    Hopefully it not like the jail Kirkland was in where they didnt allow him to throw punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X