Broner wins?
    Maidana wins?

Thurman wins?
    Karass wins?

Santa Cruz wins?
    Seda wins

Shumenov wins?
    Kovacs wins?

(To be honest, I don't really care about those last 2)

And finally

Ortiz wins?
    Gomez wins?

Needless to say, these are all hypothetical an CLEAR victories (I have to say this cause people get butt hurt if I don't clarify certain things)

Simple question, how does everyone look coming out of their fights victorious, and what would u expect them to do next?

Ortiz and Gomez is not happening bro

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      How do these guys all look IF

Broner wins?
      Maidana wins?

Thurman wins?
      Karass wins?

Santa Cruz wins?
      Seda wins

Shumenov wins?
      Kovacs wins?

(To be honest, I don't really care about those last 2)

And finally

Ortiz wins?
      Gomez wins?

Needless to say, these are all hypothetical an CLEAR victories (I have to say this cause people get butt hurt if I don't clarify certain things)

Simple question, how does everyone look coming out of their fights victorious, and what would u expect them to do next?
      Broner wins he's number 3 at 147 and is a top 10 p4p.
      Marcos wins he will fight floyd no doubt in my mind.
      One time will be looking for a title bout if he wins, karass will fight broner if he wins.
      Leo will be on the verge of stardom, and who gives a **** about the rest. Ortiz is still a quitter

Comment

too many fights to comment on

but broner and thurman will be in great spots if they win cleanly,,,

the broner hype/hate will reach floyd/manny type levels,,

and thurman will be getting alot of love and be setup to land more big fights in 2014

Comment

Broner wins = He's tough, not fully proven at the elite level but we'll know if he can take a punch or not.

Maidana wins = Hot property, gets that Floyd payday...

Ortiz wins = Look who's back in town mother****ers, he'll be coming for the unfinished business he has with Floyd.

Comment

If maidana beats broner especially if he KO's him he has to be mentioned as a candidate for floyd. Also would love to see Maidana vs Danny garcia, see if danny can go 2-0 vs the argies

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              If maidana beats broner especially if he KO's him he has to be mentioned as a candidate for floyd. Also would love to see Maidana vs Danny garcia, see if danny can go 2-0 vs the argies
              Do you think Maidana can win against Broner?

Comment

Broner winning is the expected result. I think he'll get a lot of credit for the win and be established properly in the welterweight division.

Maidana winning would be a huuuge upset and it'd immediately get him a Mayweather fight. Everyone would want to see how Chino does against Floyd's style in that situation.

The winner of Thurman-JSK seems destined for either Guerrero or Alexander. Both those guys need someone to fight and neither Thurman nor JSK will have the requisite wins to fight Floyd even counting the win over each other. Guerrero already ducked Thurman once so I'm sort of expecting Alexander-Thurman if One Time wins. If JSK wins it's a bit cloudier, dude is still a gatekeeper type opponent and it might reflect more on Thurman than JSK if JSK beats him.

I don't know much about Seda but at this point anyone beating Santa Cruz would be seen as a big upset.

Shumenov is probably being set up for a Hopkins opponent for Showtime, so... I'd expect that if he wins.

Ortiz-Gomez is a tune-up. It would ruin Ortiz if Gomez wins. I think Alfonso Gomez is done as a relevant fighter and beating Ortiz wouldn't help him much in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4
                  If Broner wins clean, that's a great step in the right direction... He's already got a decent fanbase and some star power, and this kind of legit victory could make him a star... After that sky's the limit

Maidana wins... For the most part nothing really changes. It just proves Broner was a hype-job, but Maidana will get some solid star power... Might gain all of the fans Matthysse lost... Depending on his performance he might get thrown into the Mayweather sweepstakes, but otherwise his options stay the same

I'm curious of what u guys think about Thurman, I'm not really sure

If Karass wins, it'll prove Thurman simply isn't as ready for the big leagues as he thinks. Hopefully he improves, otherwise he'll be a C level fighter all his life

If Ortiz wins, than nothing will change other than "ORTIZ IS BACK"... He'll be what he always was, and that' just a guy to watch, but not a guy to expect great things from... Also, Expendable 3 might sell a few more tickets

If Gomez wins... Other than "Ortiz needs to retire" being passed around, nothing would be different than if Ortiz won
                  Ortiz isn't fighting Gomez it's someone else as Gomez is injured.

Ortiz would probably get the Floyd rematch as it will sell more than the other fighters bar Pacquiao.

Comment

ortiz needs 2 solid performances in a row,, probably vs whoever in dec, and then a berto rematch,, then floyd fight in the fall of 2014 or may 2015

if broner beats maidana,, then i want to see broner-garcia and lucas-maidana

Comment

Working...
                    X