No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Hope To Get Pacquiao on May 5, Not in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Hope To Get Pacquiao on May 5, Not in Vegas

WBO/WBA lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs) is ready to face Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs), the WBO's welterweight king, for a fourth time. Marquez lost a controversial twelve round majority decision to Pacquiao in November.

[Click Here To Read More]

The loser can't demand his terms, agree it could happen outside of Vegas but not in Mexico either. Atlantic City in New Jersey would be an ideal place where the tax is lesser than New York or Pacquiao can fight either Bradley or Peterson. Marquez purse should be no more than $5 mil. If Marquez doesn't get the fight he should meet Cotto to prove his worth.

Comment

Marquez: This time I promise to come and knock PAC out and not leaving it in the hands of the judges. You can bet that I won't run this time.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        The loser can't demand his terms, agree it could happen outside of Vegas but not in Mexico either. Atlantic City in New Jersey would be an ideal place where the tax is lesser than New York or Pacquiao can fight either Bradley or Peterson. Marquez purse should be no more than $5 mil. If Marquez doesn't get the fight he should meet Cotto to prove his worth.
        You *******s are the damn dumbest lot I have ever encountered...the funny thing is you have no idea how dumb what you just said is...

Comment

In other words, you've already signed the contract to fight on May 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBO/WBA lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs) is ready to face Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs), the WBO's welterweight king, for a fourth time. Marquez lost a controversial twelve round majority decision to Pacquiao in November.

[Click Here To Read More]
            chill out Juan....let Timmy go at Manny.....no need to watch the SAME fight again and again to get the same result.....aint it about time for Manny to fight and beat a UNBEATEN fighter?!?...I think so!!

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              prove his worth you silly doughnut?

50/50 split all they way

Comment

Marquez dictating his terms against Pac? yeah right..

Comment

Originally posted by PennyAnd1 View Post
                  Marquez dictating his terms against Pac? yeah right..
                  Hes been robbed 3 times in Vegas. Requesting to fight anywhere other than Vegas is not dictating much at all. Especially when most feel that the venue had a lot to do with the robberies in the past. What, Pac can't fight any where else but Vegas against Juan? You act like he's asking for certain gloves, ring size, or more money than Pac. Give the guy a fair shake and he whips that ass.......AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Hes been robbed 3 times in Vegas. Requesting to fight anywhere other than Vegas is not dictating much at all. Especially when most feel that the venue had a lot to do with the robberies in the past. What, Pac can't fight any where else but Vegas against Juan? You act like he's asking for certain gloves, ring size, or more money than Pac. Give the guy a fair shake and he whips that ass.......AGAIN
                    WTF! did you hear the crowd in Vegas? They're pro-Mexicans! change the judge and you'll still get the same result. Change the venue and you'll likely see more *******s. You sure you wanna do that?

Comment

Working...
                    X