No announcement yet.

How is floyd gonna avoid pac's straight left all night long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
    No youre trying to say he was shot which no one was saying before he fought floyd. No one was saying oscar was shot when he fought floyd, no one was saying hatton was too small before he fought floyd. The only one of his last fight opponents that everyone knew was coming in with a large disadvantage was jmm due to size and baldo due to skill level.
    Anyone who knew boxing and was not a fanboy of Hatton(I always like Hatton but I knew he had no shot)knew Hatton would lose that fight..But I agree with all the other fighters mention..

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
      Mosley has great power. He knocked out Margarito when most agreed he had the best chin in boxing. Remember that?

Pacquiao was hurt in both Marquez fights and Margarito nearly dropped him with a body shot in round 6. Morales buzzed him too.
      Im not going to get into my thinking behind Mosley Margarito because its just pure speculation. I would add that Mosley teed off on Margarito for the duration of the fight before his corner threw in the towel.

Pac at lw and now at ww are two different animals. The mistake all Pacs recent opponents have made is to thinking his chin and power are what they were at the lower weights.....they arent.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        Im not trying to say he was shot im saying he was shot. No one was saying Manny had a chance in hell against Oscar but after that fight everyone was saying Oscar was a shell of himself and they were right.
        Shane was the WW champ coming off of fights with cotto and marg was he shot when he fought them? Or maybe they were all shot before they fought manny?

Oscar fought at a catchweight where he couldnt even propery rehydrate the night before the fight......does that sound fair to you?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          It's called anticipate and adapt.

It would be in Pacs best interest not to keep throwing the same punch over and over.

That's why Shane landed those two, in the second round... and it never happened again.
          It never happened again cuz' he was huffin' and puffin' by the third round and never threw any punches again.

Comment

Yeah, i made a thread a lil while ago when I was saying I think Floyd will fight Manny on the inside right off his chest.
            I agree,it's the safest place for him to be,Pac loves to put pressure and jump in and out with his combos..Floyd will get him in the clinch and go to work,Pac's inside game is not good at all tbh...I really just see floyd having to many skills for Pac..This is not a knock on Pac,he is one of the best fighters of this era..But styles make fights,and tbh Pac is not physical enough to beat Floyd...

Comment

Shane was the WW champ coming off of fights with cotto and marg was he shot when he fought them? Or maybe they were all shot before they fought manny?

Oscar fought at a catchweight where he couldnt even propery rehydrate the night before the fight......does that sound fair to you?
              The Cotto fight was in 07 over 3 years earlier try again. Like i said Mosley put on a great performance against Margarito but was out of the ring for over a year i believe before he fought Mayweather and had to go through blood testing.

Lol before that fight everyone was saying how unfair this was in Oscars favor. Oscar was calling the shots not Manny.

Comment

btw i would slightly lean towards Mayweather outboxing Pac if this fight did come off.

Comment

The Cotto fight was in 07 over 3 years earlier try again. Like i said Mosley put on a great performance against Margarito but was out of the ring for over a year i believe before he fought Mayweather and had to go through blood testing.

Lol before that fight everyone was saying how unfair this was in Oscars favor. Oscar was calling the shots not Manny.
                  Why did you bring up the blood test? lol Floyd took it too.

Comment

Taking a year off can help an older fighter alot of times and please dont try and tell me the drug test drained him thats BS. And people were saying Oscar was going to beat Manny because majority of people didnt know much about manny and his speed and punching power. I didnt even watch the fight live, That win never impressed me. But after they fought now everyone wants to act like hes GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
                      Why did you bring up the blood test? lol Floyd took it too.
                      Like i said before its only speculation but i think Shane may have been juicing when he fought Margarito. I have a couple of reasons why i think that but without solid proof they arent worth mentioning or arguing about.

Comment

Working...
                      X