Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Decisions Daniel Ponce De Leon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDL clearly won.

Comment

not only is broner boring,i really didn't see anything special in him and let's not forget he was fighting a very small guy,broner is a lightweight and has fought as high as 140,he only went down tonight for this fight,not someone for me to get excited about waiting to see when his next fight is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tacate Beans View Post
        Another A$$ N!gga Fraud, Motherf%$//%$ N!gga Floyd boring style.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
          It was a close fight but I wouldn't call it an outright robbery. But considerin Broner is about 2 or 3 weight classes above De Leon he should of won clearly. Broner is really terrible. He thinks he's Floyd; he's not. Broners inexperience really showed here and he has alot to work on.
          Outright robbery...you have to throw and lunch punches to win fights

Comment

actually looked forward to seeing broner fight..very dissapointed..fight was up for grabs but if it wasnt for deleon the fight would've sucked worse...not impressed by broner at all!!fight sucked...wasnt deleons fault..that mofo comes to leave it in the ring.BTW..who is Broner's promoter?
            Last edited by rudyyr; 03-06-2011, 01:22 AM.

Comment

I picked Broner on FightJudge, won some points with him and I picked him to win. I seriously would have been happy to see him get his dumb ass knocked spark out.

He really thinks he's hot ****. I don't mind that. But... if you think that... fight like it. Having his stupid, already-balding, nappy ass hair getting combed before the fight. Made me want to ****ing vomit. Then his weak ass dance after his decision. Pathetic.

I hope he fights someone that knocks those weak ass waves clean off his air-filled head.

Comment

Broner is a poor, Hollywood impersonater living off hand outs, man's Mayweather. True story. PDL defnitely had the two rounds to win it. Another paid off judge.

Comment

It was a close fight.

De Leon was clearly out throwing him but Broner was landing by far the cleaner punches.

Broner showed glimpses of brilliance, he was phenominal in round 5.

But then he would switch off and let De Leon let his hands go and gave many rounds away. He showed a clear lack of experience in there tonight.

Comment

Disgusting decision, I can't wait to see Broner get KTFO!

Comment

The fight was close but Broner landed the more clean affective punches he also reminded me of my favorite fighter that Mayweather Jr guy box smart and keep winning that's the formula for success

Comment

Working...
                      X