Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'He's (Floyd) only arrogant in front of the cameras': Mark Melligen Interview Contin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the security guards always check a friend of mine despite him driving in and out every day out of our apartment complex. They not only check his ID but also write down his license plate # every time. Its not a big deal, theyre simply doing their job.
    If youre seriously going to get angry at that, then I have no respect for you.

what the hell is Mayweather doing driving around without a license anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      money and fame made him an arsehole that he is
      yeah and he got as much money as he does now because of his persona, his style is not exactly fan friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
        yeah and he got as much money as he does now because of his persona, his style is not exactly fan friendly.
        lolz this is very true, I seen some of his interview and he is real an a_s on camera, I almost want to punch his face on the monitor myself but i guess that is why he sell and one of the top if not the top money makers in boxing ...

Comment

It's true.

Floyd is a really nice guy off camera.

Comment

There was this nice humble kid named Oscar De La Hoya that made more money than anybody. Floyd doesn't have the right style for a bad guy role. He's doing it wrong, and it IS hurting his bottom line. Nice guys get better sponsorship deals and DO make more money if they've got the talent or the charisma to back it up.

Mike Tyson had it. He could be the Baddest Man on the Planet and make people love him. Floyd can't. People tune in hoping he'll lose. He'd be making A LOT more money if he were wearing the good guy hat (and, ya know, clearing out the divisions).

The only reason Pacquiao isn't a bigger star (yet) is because his English speaking is ****. Get him sounding fluent and he'll easily surpass Floyd in the star department. Only a couple of years ago, most would've said Pacquiao vs. Mosley/Cotto/Marg/etc was too dangerous for Manny. Now, everyone says it's a mismatch in his favor, lol. Who would've ever thought?

Manny is doing it RIGHT and Floyd is doing it WRONG. People wanna criticize him for making the Mosley and Clottey fights. Clottey would've beat Margarito had he not broken his hand and Mosley KNOCKED OUT Margarito, and rocked Floyd with the best punch to ever hit Floyd thus far in Floyd's career. Besides, it's not like he's fighting gimmies like Baldomir or Forbes. Clottey is a very good fighter who just happened to fight one of the worst performances of his life because he happened to be in against the filipino buzzsaw.

[Let me make it clear that I respect Baldomir and Forbes, but these guys did not belong in the ring with Floyd. Glorified tune-ups.]

Comment

I'm a table games dealer here in San Diego and I dealt to Floyd's table personally last October. He was nowhere near his on-cam persona. He was nice and respectful to everyone, and him tipping the servers and the dealers didn't do his "bad boy" look any good. It's all Hollywood to him...

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                I'm a table games dealer here in San Diego and I dealt to Floyd's table personally last October. He was nowhere near his on-cam persona. He was nice and respectful to everyone, and him tipping the servers and the dealers didn't do his "bad boy" look any good. It's all Hollywood to him...
                I could believe that Floyds is not really the same off camera, IMHO if he was the same on and off camera, he will be in a LOT MORE trouble than he is now ...

bro does floyd tip big?

Comment

Originally posted by pwnthee View Post
                  There was this nice humble kid named Oscar De La Hoya that made more money than anybody. Floyd doesn't have the right style for a bad guy role. He's doing it wrong, and it IS hurting his bottom line. Nice guys get better sponsorship deals and DO make more money if they've got the talent or the charisma to back it up.

Mike Tyson had it. He could be the Baddest Man on the Planet and make people love him. Floyd can't. People tune in hoping he'll lose. He'd be making A LOT more money if he were wearing the good guy hat (and, ya know, clearing out the divisions).

The only reason Pacquiao isn't a bigger star (yet) is because his English speaking is ****. Get him sounding fluent and he'll easily surpass Floyd in the star department. Only a couple of years ago, most would've said Pacquiao vs. Mosley/Cotto/Marg/etc was too dangerous for Manny. Now, everyone says it's a mismatch in his favor, lol. Who would've ever thought?

Manny is doing it RIGHT and Floyd is doing it WRONG. People wanna criticize him for making the Mosley and Clottey fights. Clottey would've beat Margarito had he not broken his hand and Mosley KNOCKED OUT Margarito, and rocked Floyd with the best punch to ever hit Floyd thus far in Floyd's career. Besides, it's not like he's fighting gimmies like Baldomir or Forbes. Clottey is a very good fighter who just happened to fight one of the worst performances of his life because he happened to be in against the filipino buzzsaw.

[Let me make it clear that I respect Baldomir and Forbes, but these guys did not belong in the ring with Floyd. Glorified tune-ups.]
                  Me!! I predicted it right!!

Comment

It's obvious his arrogance is a front. Mayweather is probably an insecure, miserable person in private.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      I could believe that Floyds is not really the same off camera, IMHO if he was the same on and off camera, he will be in a LOT MORE trouble than he is now ...

bro does floyd tip big?

A hondo for the drink servers and a g for every dealer that deals to his table every half hour. Allen Iverson, Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan are much tighter than a snare drum, not a single dime from those mofos, true story 'pre...

Comment

Working...
                      X