No announcement yet.

Great Bradley/Alexander Analysis Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Bradley/Alexander Analysis Video

This guy highlights some real subtle habbits from both fighters. IMO the best prediction video on this fight so far, enjoy:

Not bad, I sort of disagree with him as to why Alexander was tired against Kotelnik, to me that was more due to Alexander being tight; too stiff and over committing to punches. As for Alexander dropping the right hand, haven't really noticed that, that I'll have to look into. He's right about a lot of things though, Alexander's punches losing steam, squaring up and Bradley coming in with his head down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Not bad, I sort of disagree with him as to why Alexander was tired against Kotelnik, to me that was more due to Alexander being tight; too stiff and over committing to punches. As for Alexander dropping the right hand, haven't really noticed that, that I'll have to look into. He's right about a lot of things though, Alexander's punches losing steam, squaring up and Bradley coming in with his head down.
      Yeah, I didn't really notice the hand dropping thing tbh. It's something I'll look closer at in a lot of analysis from now on. Jermaine Taylor also had an issue with raising his hands consciously but then dropping them when he wasn't thinking about them. He may have a couple Taylor like ticks.. Probably not a good thing if your up against a beast like Bradley. I'm curious to find out if Bradley's left hook which he loves lands with a greater frequeny due to the Alexander hand drop.. If it does, definitely a good eye from the dude in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Yeah, I didn't really notice the hand dropping thing tbh. It's something I'll look closer at in a lot of analysis from now on. Jermaine Taylor also had an issue with raising his hands consciously but then dropping them when he wasn't thinking about them. He may have a couple Taylor like ticks.. Probably not a good thing if your up against a beast like Bradley. I'm curious to find out if Bradley's left hook which he loves lands with a greater frequeny due to the Alexander hand drop.. If it does, definitely a good eye from the dude in the video.
        In the bold, same here man. Its hard to find anything on that since he's mainly faced southpaws, at least from what I've seen and Kotelnik didn't throw a lot of left hooks, mainly jabs and straight right hands. I guess we'll see.
        Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 01-26-2011, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Ill be looking out for these left hooks that will land on Alexander while hes dropping his right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
            Ill be looking out for these left hooks that will land on Alexander while hes dropping his right hand.
            By the same token, Bradley lunges when he throws his straight/overhand right.. Alexander having a nasty uppercut could turn this into a short night for either man. But we've seen Bradley recover from that situation, and he's able to adjust.. I really have to give a strong edge to Bradley considering both sides of this coin.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              This guy highlights some real subtle habbits from both fighters. IMO the best prediction video on this fight so far, enjoy:

timmeh isn't gonna land the left hand constantly. this guy got that wrong.

if you watch devon's fights, devon only gets caught with right hands.

but he is right about timmah leading with his head and leaving himself open to uppercuts. it's a good thing devon has a great upper cut.

war devon!

Comment

Working...
              X