shakira vs alicia keys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      based on what else other then her being black?
      It has nothing to do with her being black, damn you guys catch feeling whenever someone doesn't agree with you.

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      you think thats "his"

I thought so.

Comment

Alicia Keys is the way better singer and I also like her music, but when it comes to perfoming on stage few female artist can outdo Shakira. She's got some really sexy and smooth moves and brings a lot of sexappeal. Shakira was definitely the best.

Shakira needs to put out a homemade sextape....I like to see her bring out her she wolf...I bet she's a beast in bed.

Comment

its a draw luv em both

Comment

I dont think you can say that Shakira stole it when they werent even performing together and they werent trying at all to do the same thing. Its like comparing Floyd to Pac. Its 2 totally different things. Alicia wasnt going to try to get up there & sexy it out like that. If Alicia had done that same exact performance then you wouldnt be saying that Shakira stole it. You just liked it better because it was a sexy performance but if you were looking for Alicia to compete with that then you werent watching her for the right reasons

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Alicia Keys is the way better singer and I also like her music, but when it comes to perfoming on stage few female artist can outdo Shakira. She's got some really sexy and smooth moves and brings a lot of sexappeal. Shakira was definitely the best.

Shakira needs to put out a homemade sextape....I like to see her bring out her she wolf...I bet she's a beast in bed.
              She's practically having sex with that amp... I never thought I'd ever be so jealous of music equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

Now this appeals to me..........

Comment

lol shakira is one of the funniest singers out there, she fine... but cant sing or dance for **** lol... yet people act like she can. Other artist get hate for that but some how she finds a way to get a pass. Ill Fuk either dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    lol shakira is one of the funniest singers out there, she fine... but cant sing or dance for **** lol... yet people act like she can. Other artist get hate for that but some how she finds a way to get a pass.
                    I think she can definitely dance, not a fan of her voice. But she can shake her ass like crazy.

And why is this thread in non stop boxing

Comment

Originally posted by @$$-H0L3 View Post
                      I think she can definitely dance, not a fan of her voice. But she can shake her ass like crazy.

And why is this thread in non stop boxing
                      lol she shakes like a awkward girl learning to dance. Im not complaning though. Her little shake and belly dances are the best thing she can do though I give her that.

Comment

Working...
                      X