Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma's stock just went way up in my book...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma's stock just went way up in my book...

I know the hate was gonna come....but i was tiered of seeing him get first round ko after first round k.o....

His last 3 fights have showed him to the true heart of a champion.... Juanma brings it...to the point he gets reckless...you tag him...he wants get backs.

Tonight was a crazy fight....i was on the edge of my seat the whole time....ya he should have whooped matagwa on paper....but fights arent fought on paper....there fought in the ring where anything can happen.

Juanma just showed that he has what it takes to be in a war and take what comes and be there standing at the end being called the victor.

People saying this fight translates in to future azz whoopins for lopez are jumping the gun....fighters get tested by tough vets and journey men all the time....it builds a fighter....i love to see these type of fights...just because matagwa took him to hell and back doesnt mean anything about other fighters....who can take those bombs and still be there to trade?...not many fighters i would say

guerra pu~eta..

ok champboxer!

Comment

I am sorry BOOMbip but if this had happen against an elite fighter I could say his stock whent up, but this guy Roger is a bum (Juanma even call him a bum)

Juanma should have never had as many problems as he did.

Comment

Exactly. You need to be able to persevere through adversity so when tough times come, you know how to deal with them.

He will hopefully learn from it too and start to box when he can't overwhelm people. He's more than capable.

Juanma went to hell and back and survived, while fighting the dumbest fight he could fight....that crumbles a lot of young champions.

Comment

OF course it does.... You're a ****ing biased PR!!

People already expect this **** from PR ****ers.....

Comment

I agree
            He doesn't look as intimidating anymore. A lot of good prospects are going to think hard about fighting Juanma now since they saw Juanmas vulnerabilities. This fight could be the ticket to watching some great match ups in future. Juanma-Izzy, Juanma-Rafa, Juanma-Caballero, Juanma-Rigondeaux

Comment

Most fighter have heart as long as they can take a shot. Lopez is young and nevr had been really hurt till now. He has the tools to be one of the greats, but he needs a good trainer. Ask Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
                I know the hate was gonna come....but i was tiered of seeing him get first round ko after first round k.o....

His last 3 fights have showed him to the true heart of a champion.... Juanma brings it...to the point he gets reckless...you tag him...he wants get backs.

Tonight was a crazy fight....i was on the edge of my seat the whole time....ya he should have whooped matagwa on paper....but fights arent fought on paper....there fought in the ring where anything can happen.

Juanma just showed that he has what it takes to be in a war and take what comes and be there standing at the end being called the victor.

People saying this fight translates in to future azz whoopins for lopez are jumping the gun....fighters get tested by tough vets and journey men all the time....it builds a fighter....i love to see these type of fights...just because matagwa took him to hell and back doesnt mean anything about other fighters....who can take those bombs and still be there to trade?...not many fighters i would say

guerra pu~eta..

of course you would say that ******

tell that maricon to man up and stop being a little cherry picking biatch

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  Exactly. You need to be able to persevere through adversity so when tough times come, you know how to deal with them.

He will hopefully learn from it too and start to box when he can't overwhelm people. He's more than capable.

Juanma went to hell and back and survived, while fighting the dumbest fight he could fight....that crumbles a lot of young champions.
                  That I can agreed on that. Juanma had so many easy times coming up that he needed to get tested but the problem is that test came against a bum so not sure his stock goes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
                    That I can agreed on that. Juanma had so many easy times coming up that he needed to get tested but the problem is that test came against a bum so not sure his stock goes up.
                    Styles man. Juanma never went up against anyone that can take his power. Mtagawa might not be a great fighter, but he's tough to hurt, and he brings pressure.

Lopez never fought anyone like that, and he got a rude awakening. Ignore the guys record and just look at his style.

Comment

Working...
                    X