No announcement yet.

If Lacy actually managed to KO Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cityfgod View Post
    Mendoza scrap is anything to go by, then I doubt it !

I remember watching the Mendoza fight and thinking Medoza was a **** fighter with a great chin.

Lacy dominated the fight early and landed some bombs and when Mendoza took them Lacy seemed to fall apart.

I would not be surprised if the same shots he landed on Mendoza knocked out Jermain Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by cityfgod View Post
      Mendoza scrap is anything to go by, then I doubt it !

I have seen the fight, but my question was WHAT kind of effect does it have on Taylor and Lacy's career if this happened

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
        If that happens I will donate all my points to one lucky member of the Alt-Busters.
        me me me me me

Comment

if anything it just makes taylor look overrated if lacy wins. Unless we actually see lacy boxing great for once instead of trying to go for the ko right away so he gasses the hell out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Taylor was beaten twice by Pavlik who is almost as limited as Lacy in terms of pure skill.
            I never realized they made braille computer keyboards. Now I know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              Where does that put Lacy? Not saying it would happen, I sincerely doubt it would but if he did would Lacy be back up there with the top at 168?
              I'd have to see him do more than KO a fighter who's lost 2 straight before I'd declare him resurrected.

Comment

Working...
              X