No announcement yet.

Gavin vs Bundu - 29 press scores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gavin vs Bundu - 29 press scores

Close fight, thought Gavin just shaded it but I have no problem wit the winner. At 39 he has some engine on him, hope he gets a title shot soon.

here are the scores and how did you score the fight?

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/almo...frankie-gavin/

I don't know what fight you were watching. That fight was not even close. Gavin got an ass whooping and what an embarassment watching Frank Warren talking about how he thought Gavin had won?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      I don't know what fight you were watching. That fight was not even close. Gavin got an ass whooping and what an embarassment watching Frank Warren talking about how he thought Gavin had won?
      Yeah, honestly I have no idea how anyone had Gavin winning. He won 4 rounds at the max for me. Bundu was impressive though and not given enough respect or credit at the end of the fight by warren and the crew

Comment

Originally posted by Bodies in fligh View Post
        Yeah, honestly I have no idea how anyone had Gavin winning. He won 4 rounds at the max for me. Bundu was impressive though and not given enough respect or credit at the end of the fight by warren and the crew
        Gavin won 3 of the first 5 and the last 2 imo. That makes it 7-5 for Bundu, 115-112 with the KD.

I think Gavin would win a rematch. He just got caught with that liver shot in the 6th (iirc) and never really recovered. Seriously, what was he thinking leaning on his opponent and neither punching nor clinching? He was practically telling Bundu to bang away at his body.

Comment

Working...
        X