Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get behind fighters with the same sign as you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Wow.

Did he really not recognize Joe Frazier when he saw him? He just called him some "proud black man" and said he'd smack the hat off his head and piss on him?

Good ****ing riddance.
    Yeah. But then again I knew he wasn't that bright when he started talking about zodiac signs. Poor kid. On another note, I maybe able to get him an autographed picture of Pacquiao. I mean that first paragraph about how he and Manny were alike was really touching.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Yeah. But then again I knew he wasn't that bright when he started talking about zodiac signs. Poor kid. On another note, I maybe able to get him an autographed picture of Pacquiao. I mean that first paragraph about how he and Manny were alike was really touching.
      Manny's nice and all, but I don't think even he would associate with a "Stan."

Comment

Too late.

Check his post history, though. It's an abomination.
        He's always looking for an intellectual discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I wish you could too. Unfortunately you'll have to settle with being an internet tough guy who believes in zodiac signs.

Fuck me that had me in stitches. What was even more priceless was the reaction you got out of him.

I can't stop laughing at this thread.

Comment

So much quality in this thread. Guy was pure toxic in his replies though, so much hatred and immaturity just streamed out of his posts. I guess Bringer landed that colossal right hand and sent him to sleep… oh look, another similarity :O

Comment

I'm Feb 24 like Mayweather, but though I have some respect for him which I didn't have before at all,he's just not my kind of Pisces.Then again,Steve Jobs,who was also born on Feb 24 was an arrogant dipstick too so... I gotta assume that since I'm a nobody I'm humble!!

Comment

Lol. Mike Tyson, Carl Froch, Saul Alvarez, Chad Dawson, Peter Quillin are all Cancerian. I only like Quillin and that's it.
                I'm on the fence about believing in Zodiac Signs, but whatever, at-least it's not as overblown as religion.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                  , at-least it's not as overblown as religion.
                  You're right - It's not. It's even dumber.

It's no different than numerology in it's idiocy.

Comment

You're right - It's not. It's even dumber.

It's no different than numerology in it's idiocy.
                    I'm not talking about the idea, I'm referring to its influence in people's lives.
                    Read about your Zodiac sign, those things are usually accurate descriptions of your person. But horoscopes are utter garbage IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X