Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Co-Founder: "I wish my iphone did everything Android does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been havin' I phones since they came out.

Just been buying it outta habit amd loyalty.

I got the 4S now but I'm seriously gonna have to think about what my next phone's gonna be after this one...

Comment

it's really not surprising tbh

Comment

OMG.... after reading this article.. im definitely gonna reconsider my phone of choice... I have a iphone 4s right now... but this thread here makes me want to change to a droid ASAP.....

Just kidding... I love my iphone...

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          OMG.... after reading this article.. im definitely gonna reconsider my phone of choice... I have a iphone 4s right now... but this thread here makes me want to change to a droid ASAP....

Just kidding... I love my iphone...
          It's your hard earn money so being happy with your phone is the only thing that matters!

Comment

google voice recognition on android is extremely accurate. it's even accurate as heck on a nightly ICS rom for my EVO. beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
              google voice recognition on android is extremely accurate. it's even accurate as heck on a nightly ICS rom for my EVO. beautiful.
              Google voice has been great for me for over 2 years. I use it to navigate places the most. Second would be the "note to self" feature to jot down things that come to me while im on the road and dont have time to write it down. The only thing that siri has on google voice is the adding events to your calender. That's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                Google voice has been great for me for over 2 years. I use it to navigate places the most. Second would be the "note to self" feature to jot down things that come to me while im on the road and dont have time to write it down. The only thing that siri has on google voice is the adding events to your calender. That's pretty cool.
                and she talks back to you! particularly useful for those cold, lonely nights.

Comment

Rogy, I'm in a bit of a bind.

Long story short, I'm not happy with Sprint's data speeds. I know about the whole "network vision" thing Sprint is rolling out, improved 3G speeds with the addition of Sprint's new 4G LTE towers. This sounds all fine and dandy if they actually go through with it successfully. I honestly have no faith that Sprint is going to be able to roll this out successfully. I'm no business analyst man but every time I read about the latest Sprint news, there are consistent billion dollar loses each quarter. I just don't understand where they're pulling the capital from in order to really upgrade their towers.

My contract is up at the end of the year but the ETF is about $80 for me right now. I keep contemplating cancelling my line, buying an unlocked galaxy nexus from the google play store for $399 and going straight to tmobile and jumping on their $30 a month plan (contract free). Unlimited texts, data (though it's throttled after 5GBs but I usually use around 2.5GB a month) and 100 minutes ( i know, sounds silly but i'm never actually on the phone, i use about 20 minutes on average per month lol, no joke).

I want to jump! BTW, I know the unlocked galaxy nexus isn't LTE, it would run on tmobiles HSPA+ network (which from what i've researched is good for 5Mbps+ download speeds on average around here, sometimes more like 10Mbps which is a HELL of a lot better than sprint).

Comment

::gunshot::

::loud thud::

Somebody better go check on ibreakbeat

Comment

honestly, I'll be good with a consistent speed of 3Mbps. I'm not asking for cable modem speeds. Verizon's LTE is SICK btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X