No announcement yet.

XBOX 360 worth buying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX 360 worth buying?

I got out of video games for about 4 years, not because i wanted to but mainly because my tv went out and havent got a new one. During this 4 year span the XBOX 360 came out and looks good. The Games look amazing.

I want one as a christmas gift along with a few games but i want to know if its worth it.

People who have one please tell me what you think of it and the games. I got the first xbox when it came out in 2002 and it was great for a little while, it broke down and i got another and that broke down and didnt get a new one til 4 years after. I dont want that to happen with the 360.

So...... is it worth buying? what are your reviews for it? Is xbox live easy to set up or is it something a tech guy would have to do?

I prefer your reviews over internet websites. Green k to all those who help me out

buy a ps3, much better

Comment

Its the best game system, I had all three

Comment

It's a great system with a lot of really good games. But it's big flaw is that they have a terrible durability. Almost all 360's eventually get the red ring of death, and have to be shipped in for repair. Mine died on me after about 6 months and it has been okay since but I had to send it in and not have it for about 3 to 4 weeks.

The system itself is great though, the graphics and the pictures looks awesome on my tv (I have a 42" samsung lcd), and the games are lots of fun. I only play sports games and I only play against other people because I hate playing the CPU. There have been trailors put out of the next version in the Fight Night series that looks like it's going to be like nothing we have seen before and would probably make it worth having the system for a true boxing fan.

You haven's had a system for years, get a 360, play the hell out of it, if it gets ****ed up send it in and pretend you never had one for a few weeks. Just remember you have to get it new and from somewhere legit so you can have the 3 year warranty against the red ring from Microsoft. Not to mention the fact that it's way cheaper now, it's like less than $200 bucks, can't beat that.

Comment

PS. get the PS3 if you like movies more than games and NEED the blue ray player, if your focus is games just get the 360.

Comment

How does xbox live work? Is it easy to hook up or do you have to be a computer tech guy to do it

Comment

what are the gbs for? Whats a good amount to have? Best buy is selling one for 259.99 for 20 gb and one for 299.99 for a 60 gb

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayeen View Post
                buy a ps3, much better
                What games have got for the PS3?.

Comment

Xbox 360 is the best online video gaming system out there right now with the exception of a $6,000 PC.

Don't play yourselves, Microsoft will always make superior online play when compared to Sony.

Comment

I want Dead Rising.

Comment

Working...
                    X