No announcement yet.

ARUM/ROACH made their first mistake with Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARUM/ROACH made their first mistake with Manny

Manny is a fraud. He is the most hyped fighter in recent boxing history. ATG, HOF really look at his last 8 fights. Tell me what in his last eight fights makes him ATG or HOF worthy.

Yes he is entertaining to watch but his career is soley based on great matchmaking. He only fights people that he has a clear advantage over in hand speed and mobility.

That last fighter Manny faced that had anything related to World Class Boxing skills(JMM) beat Manny twice. I don’t care how the judges scored it JMM won both times.

Since then Manny/Roach/Arum has avoided any and all fighters that have great boxing skills. Manny last six opponents were coming of losses or getting KTFO in the previous fight before facing Manny.

Manny is a Mainstream Media(ESPN)Hype Job. Most of them over at ESPN don’t know jack about the current state of affairs in boxing.

"Mr. I am afraid of needles" GTFOOH and take the damn test. IF PBF had refused to take a blood test to proves he is clean, the writers over at ESPN, FOX Sports and all of the Sports Web sites would be in a uproar calling him a cheater like they did with Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa.

Really look at Manny’s last 6 fights and tell me how does any of those fights warrant a #1 P4p ranking. He only fights weight drained corpses that are coming of losses or KO losses.

Now he chooses to fight Old ass Mosley who has not won a fight in 2 years. Typical Manny/Roach/ARUM bull****. But they choose the wrong has been this time.

If slow ass margarito was able to get to Manny and bust him up. Mosley will get to him more and bust him up more. I see this as the first mistake Roach and Arum has made in choosing Manny's last 7 opponents.

I predict MOSLEY will beat and bust Manny up pretty bad. NO!, I PREDICT MOSLEY WILL KO MANNY IN 9 or 10 rounds.

There will be no PACMAN vs. PBF superfight, Because Manny will lose. I just don't think he is that good. I have seen no evidence of him being a great boxer/fighter.

MOSLEY only got this fight because he is the very LAST big name ARUM and ROACH could find that is damaged goods and is many years past his prime.

There first mistake? They haven't made any. Pacquiao right now is one of the biggest draws in boxing and he's fighting bums. They made 0 mistakes. I actually applaud them. They have the casual consumer in the palm of their hands.

Comment

Crazy. Not even close. I would in all honesty bet my future lifetime earnings on Manny in this fight. Mosely can not slip a punch anymore. His reactions have eroded so bad that he is a shadow of his former self. He will never see Manny's punches coming. This could bea very brutal beating. I hope the referee protects Shane because he doesn't dererve to take any more punishment than needed.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
        Manny is a fraud. He is the most hyped fighter in recent boxing history. ATG, HOF really look at his last 8 fights. Tell me what in his last eight fights makes him ATG or HOF worthy.

Yes he is entertaining to watch but his career is soley based on great matchmaking. He only fights people that he has a clear advantage over in hand speed and mobility.

That last fighter Manny faced that had anything related to World Class Boxing skills(JMM) beat Manny twice. I don’t care how the judges scored it JMM won both times.

Since then Manny/Roach/Arum has avoided any and all fighters that have great boxing skills. Manny last six opponents were coming of losses or getting KTFO in the previous fight before facing Manny.

Manny is a Mainstream Media(ESPN)Hype Job. Most of them over at ESPN don’t know jack about the current state of affairs in boxing.

"Mr. I am afraid of needles" GTFOOH and take the damn test. IF PBF had refused to take a blood test to proves he is clean, the writers over at ESPN, FOX Sports and all of the Sports Web sites would be in a uproar calling him a cheater like they did with Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa.

Really look at Manny’s last 6 fights and tell me how does any of those fights warrant a #1 P4p ranking. He only fights weight drained corpses that are coming of losses or KO losses.

Now he chooses to fight Old ass Mosley who has not won a fight in 2 years. Typical Manny/Roach/ARUM bull****. But they choose the wrong has been this time.

If slow ass margarito was able to get to Manny and bust him up. Mosley will get to him more and bust him up more. I see this as the first mistake Roach and Arum has made in choosing Manny's last 7 opponents.

I predict MOSLEY will beat and bust Manny up pretty bad. NO!, I PREDICT MOSLEY WILL KO MANNY IN 9 or 10 rounds.

There will be no PACMAN vs. PBF superfight, Because Manny will lose. I just don't think he is that good. I have seen no evidence of him being a great boxer/fighter.

MOSLEY only got this fight because he is the very LAST big name ARUM and ROACH could find that is damaged goods and is many years past his prime.
        I didn't read but I did give you a red K lol.

Comment

If the mummy aka Margarito put a beating on Manny. Mosley will be able to put a beating on Manny as well.

Nasim is going to tell Mosley to beat up Manny's body like Margarito did.
          Last edited by shogun1123; 12-23-2010, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
            If the mummy aka Margarito put a beating on Manny. Mosley will be able to put a beating on Manny as well.

Nasim is going to tell Mosley to bet up Manny's body like Margarito did.
            Mosley may ba dangerous, by he's tailor made for PAC, as he is a come forawrd fighter...
            PAC by UD, it'll b entertaining but any boxing fan now wants to see PAC fight a boxer..like jmm or pbf..we've seen him beat on come forward fighters too often now

Comment

pac wins by UD

Comment

Red K this *****.

Comment

Arum & Roach haven't made a mistake since March 05 & even then all that did in the end was enhance his legacy...

Comment

All Pac's opponents 135+ were coming off big losses recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X