Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Broner reportedly now in "serious" negotiations; no longer just in talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    I can see it now.

Manny beats Broner and after the fight will tell us that Broner tries to be like Mayweather, so this is technically a win over him.
    You see it too right?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Broner doesn't deserve this fight. He's not a threat to Pacquiao with his non existing footwork and low punch output.

Team Pacquiao is after money, simple as that.

I'm not gonna watch this fight, most certainly not live.
      I'd watch it... I think people in general will wanna watch it.

Comment

Even though Pacquaio has been shot since the Marquez destruction, Broner has Cement Bloc feet and Pacquaio foot work will be the difference in this fight

Comment

This would be a good thing not just because Adrien Broner would get slaughtered, but because the more Haymon and Top Rank cooperate, the better the chances that some of this bull**** between promoters and networks will go away.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
            Wow and beating Thomas Dulorme makes you a threat? Broner would have beaten every guy Crawford has just as easily... selective hype Mfers...

A least Broner has a chin...Gamboa was rocking Crawford and Manny's first left would put him on queer st...
            Crawford is a better fighter than Broner. Broner sucks, always has and probably always will.

If I wanted to watch Pacquiao beating a guy with chin, the Margarito fight is only one YouTube search away.

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
            Translation:
            I'll be on NSB the night of April 16th creating a thread titled: "can anyone PM me a stream?" or obsessively thanking NSB'ers for posting RBR feedback

I've never understood this kind of stuff.
            If people don't like a fight, then why do they take the time to tell others that they're not going to watch?
            Because this a boxing forum and we're allowed to post our thoughts on upcoming match ups. My opinion on this fight is that it sucks and I'm not interested in seeing it.

If you wanna menstruate about it, please do, it's an open forum after all.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            I'd watch it... I think people in general will wanna watch it.
            They will because you know Broner will talk a lot of **** before the fight.

Plus it's a chance to see Pac beating a guy who uses shoulder roll.

What a compelling fight

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Arum isn't going to have do "deal" with Broner at all. It'll all be all through Haymon. Haymon has shown he's more than willing to work with other promoters, will Bob Arum do the same?
              No if this was all through haymon then this would be on PBC or Showtime. Which it wont This fight will only happen on HBO with top rank handling all the promotion. Mayweather was big enough and had his own promotion company to have the leverage to put arum in the passanger seat. Broner has none of that and is not signed to showtime so no need to share the broadcast. So the fight only happens if broner can make a deal without haymon or with haymon agreeing to step aside and let his fighter fight on HBO and on a top rank card. And we don't know if haymon is cool with any of this yet. All we know is broner himself has talked with mannys people. Are there any reports that haymon is on board?

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                I can see it now.

Manny beats Broner and after the fight will tell us that Broner tries to be like Mayweather, so this is technically a win over him.
                poochiao in the pre fight interview: "ehhhhh dis is ah great phight por me. ehhh if i win, my lost to ployd will be avenged. ehhhhhh talk to my promoter....ehhhh.

Comment

This fight ain't happening. I want to see this fight because I know Broner would KO a shot and ruined pacquiao. Mayweather ruins fighters careers.

Comment

Arum is not going to allow this fight to happen

Comment

If Pacquiao loses poor Miss Philippine will have her work cut out for her next year. WAR MISS UNIVERSE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X