No announcement yet.

How did evolution produce ****'s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    ****sexuality is non-existent in wild animals, however many species have shown bisexual behavior (even fruit flies).

Animals turn their affectations toward each other when the opposite sex is not available. Humans do this in prisons.

And sometimes weaker male creatures that the females refuse to mate with, end up with each other. But it's not their first choice.

It's just a release of sexual energy that was originally meant for reproduction.
    That photoshopped image of Floyd & Justin was insanely funny!
    Thanks.

Comment

Easy answer. Butt babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        AlexKids avi doe
        Gayest thing I've ever looked at.

I'd wear one if I was older & had a wife doe

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
          Gayest thing I've ever looked at.

I'd wear one if I was older & had a wife doe
          I'm pretty sure the guy who crocheted that is the gayest thing you'll ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Like gaylords exist in the animal kingdom as well as in human society, so how does a non breeding creature pass on its genes when its DNA keeps going up the poop shoot, it doesnt make logical sense and yet here we see 2 gay Lions and im sure many of you are gay too.

I am looking for a serious answer in terms of how its possible. It happens so much to us and in nature that it probably isnt a mistake and it probably does have some evolutionary advantage
            It makes us more FABULOUS!

Animals go gay because they ****ing want to, and like a bit of both. It helps with social cohesion.

Its basically them saying "we could bite each others faces off or we could just 69"

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              ****sexuality is non-existent in wild animals, however many species have shown bisexual behavior (even fruit flies).

Animals turn their affectations toward each other when the opposite sex is not available. Humans do this in prisons.

And sometimes weaker male creatures that the females refuse to mate with, end up with each other. But it's not their first choice.

It's just a release of sexual energy that was originally meant for reproduction.
              What? Are there any species of wild animals that have sex where ****sexual behavior has not been observed? I don't think so. Plus there have been studies that have shown there exist animals that have a preference for same sex partners, even if different sex partners are available. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...91302211000021 for instance observed a population of sheep where roughly 8% of rams preferred other rams as sexual partners)

But even if it's just a "release of sexual energy" it is still ****sexual behavior. I don't think if you knew people who had sex with same sex people you would be so lenient in your definition of ****sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                Dude what a shitty thread. How did evolution produce down syndrome or autism? Oh wait it didn't really. We're humans not robots, mistakes happen. Doesn't really matter tbh I don't know why threads about gays and **** come up all the time...
                Agreed with your sentiments about down syndrome or autism.

Although I fully support ****sexuality, gay marriage, tranny's, and whatever else, it is a mistake when looking at it from a biological standpoint. Does that make it wrong? No. Does that mean we need to somehow try to halt or get rid of ****sexuals? Absolutely not. Nothing wrong with it but it is a mistake from an unbiased viewpoint.
                I don't even understand the concept of "mistake" in this conversation.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-05-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  I don't even understand the concept of "mistake" in this conversation.
                  What do you want me to call it? An error? Unfortunately since I don't have knowledge of any unbiased studies on ****sexuality I'll have to use down syndrome as an example (no offence intended, just using the concept of genetic "mistakes"). When an extra chromosome is inherited it is know as a "biological error", or "abnormality". It wasn't meant to happen is what I mean, ****sexuality is not a choice, it's an urge, just like heterosexuality.

Call it what you will, an abnormality, a chemical imbalance, a biological error, whatever. The fact of the matter is it is a "mistake". I don't mean to offend anyone.

Comment

Dude what a shitty thread. How did evolution produce down syndrome or autism? Oh wait it didn't really. We're humans not robots, mistakes happen. Doesn't really matter tbh I don't know why threads about gays and **** come up all the time...
                    Its an AlexKid thread. He is legend.

Threads about gays happen all the time because its obviously still a big issue in 2015.

Comment

You would really have to research Floyd Mayweathers family history to find out!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X