Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is More Deserving Of A Rematch: Maidana or Herrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is More Deserving Of A Rematch: Maidana or Herrera?

I hear a lot of people complaining about Floyd and Danny's next fights. So I have to ask if you guys were to only see ONE rematch which one would it be? Floyd-Maidana 2 or Garcia-Herrera 2?

Who do you believe tested their opponent more, who do you believe was more deserving of their victory? I say Herrera. I thought he clearly outboxed Danny Garcia and although Maidana gave Floyd quite a bit of trouble I did not see Floyd losing that fight.
    Herrera
    72.73%
    Maidana
    27.27%

its Salsas time.

Comment

Maidana won the fight so the title should say: Mayweather or Herrera.

I think Mayweather because it was a close fight plus he asked for a rematch as soon as the fight was over admitting pretty much he lost. So you have to give him the edge for being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Maidana won the fight so the title should say: Mayweather or Herrera.

I think Mayweather because it was a close fight plus he asked for a rematch as soon as the fight was over admitting pretty much he lost. So you have to give him the edge for being honest.
        You are seriously trolling

Comment

Mo Herrera

Comment

OBVIOUSLY Mauricio "El Maestro" Herrera. That fight should of been either a draw or a split decision for Herrera. Danny & Angel can get the fucc out with that sht about you gotta KO the champion to win, bullsht. Danny "Swift" Garcia knows well he lost, that's why he is taking on Rod "Lightning" Salka, he wants his confidence back.

Floyd clearly won the first Maidana fight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              OBVIOUSLY Mauricio "El Maestro" Herrera. That fight should of been either a draw or a split decision for Herrera. Danny & Angel can get the fucc out with that sht about you gotta KO the champion to win, bullsht. Danny "Swift" Garcia knows well he lost, that's why he is taking on Rod "Lightning" Salka, he wants his confidence back.

Floyd clearly won the first Maidana fight in my opinion.
              Very Good post, I agree 100%

Comment

Herrera. He beat Garcia and got robbed, he deserves a chance to get his belts.

I like Floyd/Maidana 2, though. Maidana pushed Floyd harder than he's been pushed since Castillo, and fights like that should get rematches. Comparing the two situations, it's a reason that as much as I don't like and often hate on Floyd, I respect his ability. His worst fights are eons better than what a lot of champions are involved in. His cherry picks are at least #1 contenders and beltholders.
                Last edited by bojangles1987; 07-04-2014, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Why one or the other? They were both tested, Danny just straight up lost and Maidana made it close.

Comment

maidana give us some memorable entertaiment, i'll go with maidana. also there're glove issue that need to be solved.

You should ad polls to the thread!!

Comment

Working...
                    X