Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez, Most deserving to be top 10 Goat still undefeated, only robberies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather caught him at a catchweight so I consider him an undefeated fighter just like his countryman, Canelo.

Comment

You forgot Javier duran. Jmm started his carreer 0-1 . Marquez and nacho have admitted weight wasnt the problem may was just to good his only admitted defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Mayweather caught him at a catchweight so I consider him an undefeated fighter just like his countryman, Canelo.
        So I guess Cotto didn't lose to Manny either???

C'mon. Marquez fighting Floyd in 2009 was bull. Had I been joined here, I would have said as much. I never gave Floyd ANY CREDIT for that fight until November 2011 and then December 2012.

Comment

Even the Spanish judge had Marquez losing to Chris John.

Comment

Failed post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
              1. Freddie Norwood- robbed

2.Pac 1- draw

3.pac 2- robbed

4.Chris John-robbed

5.floyd -somewhat of a robbery considering floyd cheated him on the scales and made him move up 2 weight classes unfamiliar to him!!!

6.pac3- robbed

7.bradley-robbed

so basically 63 men have tried and failed and he's resume is incredibly deep if he doesn't get top 10 GOAT i don't know what else a fighter can do
              considering how much we overate the past fighters
              are you trolling or what?

see the series of marquez-pac fight see if you GOAT's been robbed... the only clear marquez win is part 4 where he KO pac, the rest is clearly a pac win. And also a bradley fight, he clearly toyed by bradley.

before you post a thread like this, review first it might backfired at you...

you clearly a hater that can't move on with... Grow up..

Comment

Sad part JMM really believes this

Comment

Marquez got his ass beat by Bradley, Mayweather, Chris John, and Pac 2x.
                  That's at least 5 losses. Close this stupid thread.

Comment

Bradley 7-5, 8-4 without a doubt. PAC 1 was suppose to be a win for Manny because 1 judge made a mistake and score rd 1 10-7 instead of 10-6. PAC JMM pt2 6-6 in rds, the kd gives Manny the win. Pt 3 JMM blew it at the end. Had a lead and blew it in the last rds. Floyd fight he was schooled and abused. Idc if he was a natural ww, he wasn't doing anything to Mayweather. John fight was a robbery. Norwood? Nah, I think he deserved the win.
                    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 04-17-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Its free to dream I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X