Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaefer says he doesn't think Canelo-Trout will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like will be seeing Canelo vs Angulo on May 4th. GBP looks like they are trying to stage Canelo vs Mayweather for september 14th. Which will be two big money events for their company. I don't agree with Canelo not fighting Trout but this is boxing and it's about making money I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      It looks like will be seeing Canelo vs Angulo on May 4th. GBP looks like they are trying to stage Canelo vs Mayweather for september 14th. Which will be two big money events for their company. I don't agree with Canelo not fighting Trout but this is boxing and it's about making money I guess.
      Legacy wise Id say Baldimor was a better win then Canelo at this point i mean at least Baldy beat Judah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
        It looks like will be seeing Canelo vs Angulo on May 4th. GBP looks like they are trying to stage Canelo vs Mayweather for september 14th. Which will be two big money events for their company. I don't agree with Canelo not fighting Trout but this is boxing and it's about making money I guess.
        It's really far fetched for Floyd to fight twice in 4 months. It's more likely they're trying to lock in the sept date.

Comment

• I knew they was fukin Blowing Smoke!

Trout will ruin Mayweather vs Canelo just like he ruined Cotto vs Canelo and they fukin know it but they won't come out and admit it

They will throw him yet another BEATABLE OPPONENT!
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 01-02-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26
            Everyday I lose more and more respect for the posters defending this fraud.

They will use Trout's intoxication issues against him and as an excuse as to why Alvarez shouldnt fight him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            what's Floyd's excuse for not fighting trout? both beat Cotto, both have 154 belts, both undefeated, both american, neither promoted by arum.

so why not Floyd vs trout?

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
              what's Floyd's excuse for not fighting trout? both beat Cotto, both have 154 belts, both undefeated, both american, neither promoted by arum.

that's a good question.

Comment

You're quoting the wrong guy with that question. I think it's a great question & He & I would both like to see that fight.

Comment

cmon man, floyd has maybe 3 fights left floyd is about the money. Nobody knew trout before the cotto fight, nobody cares about the ghost either but hes mexican and fighting on cinco de mayo so thats extra views. if Trout beats canelo then i think he would fight him. And who knows if floyd will fight at 154 again, hes small for that division, cottos not a true 154

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    What the hell? Why not?
                    people need to stop abusing the word DUCKED

Comment

• Originally posted by VVho View Post
                      cmon man, floyd has maybe 3 fights left floyd is about the money. Nobody knew trout before the cotto fight, nobody cares about the ghost either but hes mexican and fighting on cinco de mayo so thats extra views. if Trout beats canelo then i think he would fight him. And who knows if floyd will fight at 154 again, hes small for that division, cottos not a true 154
                      Floyds been about the money since 06. Not sure the point you're trying to make

Comment

Working...
                      X