No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Rios is on Pacquiao's List, Not Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gera View Post
    I doubt it. I think this just shows how great Mayweather's promoting is. When he fought Ortiz, which I think is equivalent to Manny fighting Rios, motherfuckers lined up to say "great fight". Now that Manny maybe fighting Rios, everybody's lining up to call it for what it is, even tho they didn't line up to call Mayweather's pick of Ortiz, for what it was. This is why Bob Arum and Manny are sinking and why Mayweather is still in everybody's mouth, even though he ain't even active.
    Apples and oranges. Ortiz was coming off of an impressive win against Berto and a fight that won fight of the year. Rios has beaten who at Welterweight? Who has he beaten at Jr Welterweight for that matter? Alvarado.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gera View Post
      I doubt it. I think this just shows how great Mayweather's promoting is. When he fought Ortiz, which I think is equivalent to Manny fighting Rios, motherfuckers lined up to say "great fight". Now that Manny maybe fighting Rios, everybody's lining up to call it for what it is, even tho they didn't line up to call Mayweather's pick of Ortiz, for what it was. This is why Bob Arum and Manny are sinking and why Mayweather is still in everybody's mouth, even though he ain't even active.
      While I agree they hyped the Ortiz fight,remember after he beat Berto people including arum said Floyd won't fight him cos he was a big strong southpaw
      People believed that would make it interesting
      Most people agree now that Rios will make Pacquiao look good and that's all they want from the fight
      Pacquiao even said he thought Floyd was getting ready to fight him by fighting a southpaw like Ortiz
      He in turn took on a counter puncher but his fight was more of a struggle so decided they would need more fights before fighting Mayweather

Comment

• The funny thing about this is everybody that isn't in denial (or pretending to be in denial in order to save face) knows Manny would crush Rios with ease and probably stop him a lot earlier than people think

And yet this is the fight everyone would rather see

At least Bradley was competitive at points

Comment

• predictable catchweight in ole freddie boys favour no doubt.
          do what they did in the old days, fight each other at their own respective weights.
          no loss of power,weight drain,excess weight gain or stamina of any form.
          ketchell vs jack johnson.
          that type of fight.
          pacman says martinez is too big for him, the michigan assassin would have laughed.
          wait till he has had over 100 fights before saying hes great.
          versions of titles in any amount of weight divisions doesnt appear to be a big ask these days, you got geezers winning world titles with only 15 /16 fights for **** sake.
          one title with no interim weights let alone catchweights.
          fly/bantam/feather/light/welter/middle/light heavy and heavy.
          here there would be genuine champions that could not duck any mandatory challengers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            How dare a Pac fan talk about pride at this point??Pac does not even want to avenge a lost...Talk about forgetting about pride...
            hahaha, such truth.

Comment

• Comment

• This is a damn shame.

Comment

Working...
                X