No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck: I'm Ready To Replace David Haye, Face Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Huck: I'm Ready To Replace David Haye, Face Vitali

WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck (34-2-1, 25KOs) has no fear of WBO/IBO/IBF/WBA heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko. This Saturday in Germany, Huck defends his title against former champion Firat Arslan. If he wins, he wants to move up to the heavyweight division to fight a Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Huck, i like you but no.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Huck, i like you but no.
      Aww man this who they fighting next?

Comment

I favor a Huck vs Haye fight and the winner fights either Wlad or Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          i wouldn't mind seeing that

Comment

Did Huck really just say that he would make Wlad his girlfriend?

Comment

That would be a good fight..i dont think he would win but unlike most klit opponents huck would actually fight back..

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                Count me in!

Comment

So does Huck smack around his girl friend? Strange comment, but probably something lost in translation. Should have just said he'll make him his *****, but, oh well.

Huck vs. Haye sound good to me. Huck vs either Klit would probably be reminiscent of Vitali/Adamek given they're almost the same size and the fact Huck comes straight forward, but, at least he'll be there fighting.

Comment

I can't see Vitali suddenly stop avoiding Haye.. He really is much more likely to face Huck at this stage. Vitali wants no part of Haye because he simply is the greatest threat to him in the whole division. It's a shame things have come to this, Vitali seemed like a warrior at one time but now he's doing everything he can to avoid his main rival.

Comment

Working...
                    X