Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Illustrated: "Cotto DISRESPECTS Sergio Martinez in Mexico, refused to shake.."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Illustrated: "Cotto DISRESPECTS Sergio Martinez in Mexico, refused to shake.."

The reigning 154-pound champion, Cotto drew the ire of Martinez earlier this year when he refused to shake Martinez's hand at a function in Mexico. Since then, Martinez has routinely issued challenges to the Puerto Rican, tweeting that Cotto has been ducking him for years
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...r_a2&hpt=hp_c2

lol......whats that about

Comment

Why would Cotto do this?
      He has always behaved like a professional, did Sergio got under his skin?

Comment

He just knows that getting touched by Sergio wont end well for him.

I personally would recommend all boxers stay away from Sergio. Dude is bad news for a fighter looking to add to their win column.

Sergio is a beast.

Comment

So he gets knocked the **** out by margarito, accuses him of cheating, and the shakes his hand but refuses to shake hands with martinez.

Comment

Cotto is actually pretty ignorant in his belief that touching hands of a gay man will in fact make you gay. It's a terrible belief, but understandable. War Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Cotto is actually pretty ignorant in his belief that touching hands of a gay man will in fact make you gay. It's a terrible belief, but understandable. War Cotto!
              If anyones gay its cotto, that gargoyle looking quitter.

Comment

I'm guessing this must be accurate... Maybe Sergio been talking slick about cotto on the unders.. Maybe only the boxers knew about.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  I've seen him hug his gay step son so IDK what you're talking about.

Comment

cotto should send him autographed boxing gloves. i mean really, you're the middleweight champ of the world, and you're salty about that?

Comment

Working...
                    X