Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the top 5 most powerful countries in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What are the top 5 most powerful countries in the world?

List them

In no order

Russia
    England
    USA
    China
    Japan

Comment

1.USA
      2.New York
      3.California
      4.Texas
      5.Delaware

Comment

Counting both economic and military power

It is

U.S
        Russia
        China
        France
        Britain

Comment

Micronesia
          Turkey
          Luxembourg
          Elbonia
          Kuwait

Comment

1 - USA

2 - China

3 - Russia

4 - India

5 - France

Comment

The world is in a transition stage, the old great superpowers like Britain, France and Russia are no longer major military powers but are still fairly high up as the emerging nations like India and China don’t have the advanced technical equipment or experience like the classic powers have. Since the second war America has been the no1 power but that will change over the next 50years. Country’s like India and China are investing massively in military equipment and Brazil is a growing economic nation.

In 20 years time I think things will look like this but the top 3 will be very close.
              1.America
              2.China
              3.India
              4.Japan
              5.Brazil

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                The world is in a transition stage, the old great superpowers like Britain, France and Russia are no longer major military powers but are still fairly high up as the emerging nations like India and China don’t have the advanced technical equipment or experience like the classic powers have. Since the second war America has been the no1 power but that will change over the next 50years. Country’s like India and China are investing massively in military equipment and Brazil is a growing economic nation.

In 20 years time I think things will look like this but the top 3 will be very close.
                1.America
                2.China
                3.India
                4.Japan
                5.Brazil
                Russia still has the 2nd strongest military and Britain is right behind

Brazil is economically powerful...I dont think thy are bright enough to become military superpower

Comment

I would say U.S first by a long shot and second the U.K.

Even though Russia has a huge military,it's in bad shape and the military is disorganized to say the least.

China is growing but the claims of it being as powerful as the U.S are way off, it's still in it's infant stage compared to the U.S. It's like the U.S in the 1950's as far as economic development and growth.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Russia still has the 2nd strongest military and Britain is right behind

Brazil is economically powerful...I dont think thy are bright enough to become military superpower
                    Not sure about Russia there military seems in a bit of a mess and a lot of there equipment is out of date. They dont have the budget to build new equipment in anywhere the numbers of the past. I beleve a lot of there new aircraft designes are mostly for foreign markets as russia cant afford to buy them.

Countrys like India are expanding massivley, within 10 years they will have 3 aircraft carriers.

Comment

Working...
                    X