Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr: "I'd Tell Manny He's A Sissy, A Little Girl & A ****!" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Sr: "I'd Tell Manny He's A Sissy, A Little Girl & A ****!" (Audio)

In the aftermath of the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight collapse, Floyd Mayweather Sr. is asked by On The Ropes Boxing Radio show host, Jenna J, what words he would say to Pacquiao if he could speak to him face to face...

jesus christ how many times has this been posted already

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
      In the aftermath of the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight collapse, Floyd Mayweather Sr. is asked by On The Ropes Boxing Radio show host, Jenna J, what words he would say to Pacquiao if he could speak to him face to face...

When is this dude gonna STFU?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post

This is not himself talking.. He is on crack during the interview. I doubt he would say that to pacuiao face to face(only if his on something like the A-side meth)...

Comment

Originally posted by 007geyweather View Post
          This is not himself talking.. He is on crack during the interview. I doubt he would say that to pacuiao face to face(only if his on something like the A-side meth)...
          u my friend are retarted DD what if he would say that to pacquiao face to face ?

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
            u my friend are retarted DD what if he would say that to pacquiao face to face ?
            First, im not your friend and second, it's pretty obvious you do have ******ed friend judging by what you said "u my friend are retarted"

Like I said, then it's not himself, its the A-side meth kicking in...

Comment

What he's doing is redirecting his emotions for his son, to Pacquiao. He wants to say these things to his coward son, but doesn't want to ruin the relationship again, so he releases his repressed feelings towards the enemy.

Comment

this what drugs do to your brain.

Comment

I think this druggie confused pacman with floyd. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X