Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarver vs. Jones III: Roy Tried To Create Duran vs. Leonard II...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarver vs. Jones III: Roy Tried To Create Duran vs. Leonard II...

I think I know what Roy was trying to do in the third Tarver fight but it didn't work. He was trying to frusterate Tarver buy showboating hoping Tarver would crack and give up. Or freeze in the moment and get knocked out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tbz9ZXxgOg

watch Leonard showboat here against Duran as he circles the ring just like Roy did.

I think once this plan failed, Roy knew to win he'd have to fight Tarver like Glen Johnson did. And Roy knew if he did that he might get Koed again, so he just looked to counter from the outside. I have to give Tarver credit for staying composed.

i think he was just trying to get Tarver to come in and get off first so he could counter him, i thought the showboating was roy trying to make Tarver take the bait and lunge in,

i was very dissapppointed with Roy that night, i bet alot of people lost respect for him after that fight

Comment

@ least Roy won that rd. i thought he could of won that fight but i think tarver had his heart a little in that fight...

Comment

I was dissapointed, but I didn't lose respect because its only one fight where he did that...if he faught like that in all his fights I wouldn't be a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
          I was dissapointed, but I didn't lose respect because its only one fight where he did that...if he faught like that in all his fights I wouldn't be a fan.
          Roy loses no respect, he's is 1 of da best...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Roy loses no respect, he's is 1 of da best...
            95,661 minutes until Jones vs. Calzaghe...

Comment

Working...
            X