No announcement yet.

Come on CALZAGHE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on CALZAGHE!

Thought I'd put a thread here so the Brits can discuss. Joe has to win Saturday, cant stand that **** Hopkins.

We're all supporting you Joe

I really hope he pulls it off so we can wind up those ****s to make up for the Hatton debacle.

Comment

Calzaghe has already won, the fight is just to confirm this.

Comment

I hope he's all over the **** like a rash.

Comment

since this fight was announced I've taken it as a given that Joe is gonna win, but then i saw yesterdays press conference, he's got that same 'oh ****' look that hatton had right before the mayweather fight.

Comment

I'm getting less and less confident/ Hope of a Calzaghe win... the more and more he irritates me.

I don't know if I even want the Geezer to win. I guess I do want him to win as apparently I'm a quarter Welsh? (as if that means **** all.)

For;
            . Rip the piss out of the yanks.
            . Retains some UK credibility.
            . They already think he's English.
            . Seal a British fighters "Legacy"

Against:
            . Frank Warren won't stop chatting **** about his "Business model" (No risk) and how great Joe is and how Hatton should be more like him.
            . They've chatted so much bollocks, and "hillarious" quips. Going to knock Hopkins out? LOL
            . "Appear" to lack preparation; Sparring issues , don't watch tapes, game plan lacking or revealed. Totally Overconfident.
            . Enzo Camp bum bandits will be in full force.

hmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

I am neutral on this one as long as its a good fight i don’t mind who wins.

Comment

I want Calzone to win of cause. But I don't think for a second there is any bad blood between Hopkins and Calzone.

I wish Calzone had a little better charisma... he lacks zing in his comebacks and trash talking. Perhaps if was better at talking, he's have more money than Hatton.

Comment

Maybe he should spend some more time down the battle cruiser eating sausage and peas and playing darts than shagging sheep to help develop his charisma.

Mickey, no if he had more balls than Hatton to try and take it to the next level sooner he'd have more money possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
                    Maybe he should spend some more time down the battle cruiser eating sausage and peas and playing darts than shagging sheep to help develop his charisma.

Mickey, no if he had more balls than Hatton to try and take it to the next level sooner he'd have more money possible.

Calzone likes the swift half now and again, i've seen photos with him having a couple of drinks.

I guess you're right about if Calzone would have risked more...however...Joe's career was bound to last longer than Ricks. Look and differential styles! Hattons career was never going to be long with the amount of punishment he takes. Calzaghe has always had time to burn, unlike Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                    X