Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks more ****phobic than whites?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one in their right mind would reject a ******* from Johnny Depp. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      This thread was hijacked and changed into a thread about morals. And morality 50 years ago was not better than morality now. I win.
      you're not addressing the issue, honey. Have blacks kept the same values over the years that were common fifty years ago? Yes or no?

Comment

i don't know.....i really don't care about gay people to make it into a major issue.....people just overract to things they arent use to...

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
          i don't know.....i really don't care about gay people to make it into a major issue.....people just overract to things they arent use to...
          That's called ignorance!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
            check the numbers again, ****boy

the blacks voted against prop 8 overwhelmingly in Cali last November
            True. I don't know how that happened. You'd think that people that have been through pretty much the worst type of oppression that you could face would have a little empathy. But I guess gay is a choice, kinda like one's own skin pigmentation.
            It's whatever. I hate all you ****s the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              True. I don't know how that happened. You'd think that people that have been through pretty much the worst type of oppression that you could face would have a little empathy. But I guess gay is a choice, kinda like one's own skin pigmentation.
              It's whatever. I hate all you ****s the same.
              so you're comparing being black to being gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
                so you're comparing being black to being gay?
                Lets not start with this ****. Matter of fact, black folks are probably the least "exotic" of people I have dealings with during the day. So you can take that high horse somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X