Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      makes pacquiaos win meaningless
      yea being Manny is a blown up bantamweight and spence a JM

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        yea being Manny is a blown up bantamweight and spence a JM
        Pacquiao a "blown up bantamweight."

This reminded me of why you are possibly the most inept and least intelligent poster on this site. That's saying something.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 04-17-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Pacquiao a "blown up bantamweight." This reminded me of why you are possibly the most inept and least intelligent poster on this site. That's saying something.
          you are right jerkoff I forgot Manny sweated down from heavyweight. good thing you being a scum bag corrected me

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            you are right jerkoff I forgot Manny sweated down from heavyweight. good thing you being a scum bag corrected me
            Nobody said anything about Pacquiao sweating down from heavyweight. But he damn sure is no longer a bantamweight and hasn't been one for many years. I'll go easy on you because you're obviously mentally challenged. Severely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Wonder if Algieri will think about MMA. Has a kickboxing and wrestling background and boxed at the highest level.

Doesn't look like he'll be much more than a journeyman from now on so he should think about it if he wants to keep fighting.

Algieri should definitely switch to MMA, although he also has many other options like being a nutritionist and what not. Not sure if he he wants to keep getting beat up cause he took a lot of punches from Ruslan, Manny, and Spence. Also, the purses will be much lower coming into MMA at first unless an outfit like the UFC snatches him up and markets him as a great former kickboxer and boxer.

Comment

• Seems like Algieri just doesn't know how to fight southpaws. Great win for Spence, I just hope they keep matching him with strong opposition

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Do me a favour and stop @ing me, your 24/7 ******ed comments are giving me brain damage.
                  Run time asked for 10M to fight Spence how is that not a duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    Sorry but this performance while terrific doesn't mean anything in a Brook fight.

Spence will not be walking Brook, who is bigger than him, down the same way he did Algerie. It's going to be a fantastic fight if it happens but it's hilarious how excited and delusional some of you are.
                    Porter at times walked Brook down, but fortunately for Brook he had a referee that didn't allow any infighting whatsoever. Carson Jones rings a bell? Thats where Brook is vulnerbale.

Comment

• Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                      Porter at times walked Brook down, but fortunately for Brook he had a referee that didn't allow any infighting whatsoever. Carson Jones rings a bell? Thats where Brook is vulnerbale.
                      Difference being that Porter is huge and physically strong, Spence is not as big Porter and neither will he walk through the punches that Carson Jones did. Let's not forget what Brook did to Jones in the rematch aswell.

I don't see the point of bringing up those scenarios, whichever way you see it there is no doubting that Brook is a step up from anyone that Spence has faced, I don't see it the other way around though, not yet atleast until he faces some adversity. Spence did what he supposed to do against Algieri and he did it well. Brook is everything Algieri isn't however. It looks a 50-50 fight and I'm glad its a mandatory (IBF making it even better) so we won't have to wait long.

Comment

Working...
                      X