Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mayweather lost weight between the weigh in an the fight night in Canelo fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
    While this thread is indeed stupid...
    I would love to hear your explanation, you seem to be a rational poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      We were discussing with b00g13man about Floyd being outweighted by 15lbs in fights according to him (which I dont believe), and when I asked about proof he posted some interesting images about the Canelo Alvarez fight (mostly this one) and the Ortiz fight.

Take a look at the images and then read what I wrote below them:

I think that these images prove how BS it's the myth that Mayweather weights 150 lbs on fight night. Or at least something is very suspicious.

How can he weight the same on fight night in a WW fight and in a SW fight? specially when he was looking huge in the SW fight against Canelo and looking at his normal WW size in the fight against Ortiz?

But that's not the only thing... the most important part is that he supposedly LOST WEIGHT between the weigh in and the fight night for the Canelo fight? you kidding me, right?

I think that these "official" weights in fight night for Mayweather are very inaccurate. Maybe Mayweather team just tell the press the guy is weighting 150 and that's it, they take it for truth. To me this is just one more aspect of the Mayweather bull ****. Make the press believe that he is out pounded when his real weight is never told.

They also stated that he was weighting around 148 in the night of Maidana 1.
      What are your thoughts?

Check yourself, don't believe in my words: Floyd was actually bigger than Canelo in that fight: photo1, photo2. Now see him against Ortiz at WW: photo

More info:

Mayweather was 152.2 lb in the 7 day weigh in. A weigh in where fighters usually are some pounds below they real weight. He supposedly also lost weight in comparison to that in fight night...

ou keep making a big deal about one fight being ww and the other fight being sww and he was nearly 4 pounds bigger at the weigh-in but the fact is that everyone has a max weight. Floyd's max weight is 150-152. Thats not going to change. If he fought at MW tomorrow, he would still be 150-152 on fight night. The same if he fought at SMW. He is maxed out. He had to cut that weight to make ww and he gained it for fight night. Since his max weight is under sww, he didnt have to cut anything so he basically is always the same thing for the weigh-ins and fight night. Its not that complicated.

Also, people are wrong about Floyd not posting his weights. If you watched his whole career, he posted his fight night weight for nearly every single fight. Then he had the fight with Oscar who was like the only guy in boxing to never post his fight night weights (and no one ever cared when he was doing it). Floyd didnt post it for that fight since Oscar didnt do it. Then he just stayed with it after that, also the fact that he was beefing with HBO sometimes and wouldnt let them in to weigh him.

If you look at his history before Oscar, he always posted them and theyve always been nearly indentical. He never gained much weight after SFW. He's just a naturally small guy

Comment

• I don't buy Mayweather not gaining any weight. He doesn't step on the scale on fight nights most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
          Little news for you. USADA approved the TUE. The IV was saline and vitamin C. Both substances were not banned fyi...
          Usada didn't have the authority to Grant him the TUE and the amount of the substances he used is what was illegal because it's commonly used as a masking agent !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            So HW's dehydrate for a weigh-in? This might be the single most moronic post I've ever read here.

lol...................

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Why would Wlad and Vitali need to rehydrate with an IV? They don't have to make weight. They are heavyweights. They can drink all the fluids they want without worry of coming in overweight because heavyweights have no weight limits.
              Like I said in my post, I can't remember correctly but I read that on here. And rehydrating is not only to make weight, I read that they both do or something along the line that they come into camp with less weight and put on more weight in camp, again don't quote me on it and am just going by what I read on here.. Not saying it's true or not true and whether it's true or not doesn't make them cheaters, because it seems if you say anything on here these days people run around trying to protect their favourite fighter over nothing.

Comment

We were discussing with b00g13man about Floyd being outweighted by 15lbs in fights according to him (which I dont believe), and when I asked about proof he posted some interesting images about the Canelo Alvarez fight (mostly this one) and the Ortiz fight.

Take a look at the images and then read what I wrote below them:

I think that these images prove how BS it's the myth that Mayweather weights 150 lbs on fight night. Or at least something is very suspicious.

How can he weight the same on fight night in a WW fight and in a SW fight? specially when he was looking huge in the SW fight against Canelo and looking at his normal WW size in the fight against Ortiz?

But that's not the only thing... the most important part is that he supposedly LOST WEIGHT between the weigh in and the fight night for the Canelo fight? you kidding me, right?

I think that these "official" weights in fight night for Mayweather are very inaccurate. Maybe Mayweather team just tell the press the guy is weighting 150 and that's it, they take it for truth. To me this is just one more aspect of the Mayweather bull ****. Make the press believe that he is out pounded when his real weight is never told.

They also stated that he was weighting around 148 in the night of Maidana 1.
                What are your thoughts?

Check yourself, don't believe in my words: Floyd was actually bigger than Canelo in that fight: photo1, photo2. Now see him against Ortiz at WW: photo

More info:

Mayweather was 152.2 lb in the 7 day weigh in. A weigh in where fighters usually are some pounds below they real weight. He supposedly also lost weight in comparison to that in fight night...

Fight night weights are unofficial.

Comment

I would love to hear your explanation, you seem to be a rational poster.
                  Stupid in the sense that there is no way of knowing. I believe it's possible he weighs more than he lets on come fight night, but we'll never know. These Floyd threads are a dime a dozen. People try and discredit him, and people try to defend him. I do find it strange that he refuses to show his weight sometimes, but what is the point you are trying to make. That Floyd isn't as good as he's made out to be? Hard to prove given his record. Whether he weighs a bit more than he lets on or not does little to tarnish his record. He still makes weight at weigh in (Marquez aside), which is what matters.

Comment

• He's a liar, and no way he weighed 147 on fight night for Cotto.
                    Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-12-2015, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken I believe he said he got sick around the Canelo fight and that's the reason he weighed less. Either way I don't see why this is even a topic. He did look smaller than both Ortiz and Canelo so whatever his weight was he was the smaller guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X