No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has improved since the marquez ko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
    Pacquiao seems to be wiser since the JMM KO. I wouldn't say he is better though.
    Heading into the JMM KO:
    -Pac was breaking down JMM and heading toward a KO of his own, and was reckless against an elite guy.
    -Both JMM and Pac wanted to finish this decisively for their own reasons.
    -Pac was taking a lot of heat for no KOs in a while
    -Pac was taking heat for not taking fights as seriously.

All of this made Pac way too reckless. This notion of a shot Pac is BS. He gave Bradley his only loss by about 8ish rounds to 4ish rounds, when he wasn't focused on boxing, and got robbed. Then he got KOed by an elite guy who he was breaking down. Graet KO no doubt. I was far more worried about the effects of the KO and the layoff. I was actually really worried about Pac at the end of Round 2 of the Rios fight, then rounds 3 to 12 happened.

Comment

Wow, is that right?? Look great against Rios and he's automatically improved..............no, no, I don't see it.

Comment

His style vs Rios is a better style for him to last a few more years at the top. He's going to trade off KOs for risk of getting KO'd himself, but he's still going to UD most guys in the sport fighting as he did vs Rios.

Comment

Oh good lord.

Comment

he went from fighting a guy with a doctrine... to fighting a illiterate middle school drop out...thats the difference

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              he went from fighting a guy with a doctrine... to fighting a illiterate middle school drop out...thats the difference
              Pay your bets deadbeat.

Comment

Working...
              X