No announcement yet.

The James Degale Myth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The James Degale Myth

So with Dirk Diggler UK and DWYER claiming hes top 5 p4p. ill be bold and predict he will lose to a shot Dirrel in a ugly fight.

Whos he beaten at Super middle weight to get repsect? His biggest fight is the groves fight, which he deservidly lost. and would lose again.

He throws arm punches, and even against C level opposition hes got caught and marked up as he takes half the round off on the ropes.

Why the hype for this guy?

top 5 p4p looool thats a joke. Hes a good fighter though i think he won the groves fight though it was close and hes improved over the years was impressed with his recent 2 wins over periban and the other guy.

but the fight with direll will tell us where he really is.

Comment

Degale is nowhere near the top 10 pfp but he's a solid fighter. It's going to be a good fight Saturday.

The Brandon Gonzales win is not bad. I thought Gonzales should've gotten the decision over Oosthuizen. Plus, he was undefeated. It's not a great win or anything like that but dominating a tough, solid fighter is notable. The Groves fight could've gone either way.

Comment

but top 5 p4p????Dirk diggler and Dwyers words..

Comment

Solid tricky fighter that is seemingly improving but he doesn't belong near any p4p list and that won't change saturday.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I didn't know he had a myth, and top 5 P4P? not this year.

Comment

I hope he wins, but Dwyer's pick is like the kiss of death.

Comment

DeGale is one of the most naturally talented fighters in the world, and now that he no longer suffers from his chronic groin issue, i expect him to dispose of the cowardly Dirrell without much issue.

Comment

Degale is a good fighter. Although, he did almost get Koed by some unknown Polish fighter a few years ago.

Still, he's a very very good fighter. But, it looks like to me Dirrel is better at range. Degale likes to get his work done a little closer, where he excels at.

Comment

James Degale a top 5 p4p fighter?

Comment

Working...
                    X