Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the poor and middle class who vote Republican...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Jeb Bush was the last good governor we had in Florida. I don't find it hard to believe that he could be President at all.
    This.

How ignorant do you have to be to relate somebody's ability to be president because of his brother?

If you believe that line of reasoning, do you believe in nepotism? DO you thinkk one man who was good at something, should appoint his son, or brother just because he was good?

Jeb Bush, by all reports, was a very good governor in Florida. He did great things for the environment, especially.

Comment

Although I do believe Jeb BUsh is just another typical neocon. who is no better than Romney.

I'd take Obammy over Romney, but prolly take Bush over both.

Really, though, anybody who wins the presidency is most likely going to be worthless. They are candidates who got big money backers, and will support the nterests of those who donated.

Democrat, Reublican, it doesn't really matter.

AMerican needs a Ron Paull.

Comment

They believe in equality of opportunity and not equality of outcome.

Comment

I'm a US citizen but hasn't voted yet. I will vote next presidential election though I know it's useless coz I live in Texas - a Republican state.

Is it really that simple. Rich - Republican, Poor - Democrat. I wonder why Republican has majority in both Senate and Congress. There's more poor/middle class in US than rich people.

Comment

I seriously am doubting the people who vote either party.

Some of the most ridiculous fascists support the democrats. That's just clear by now.

Conventionally you'd assume the right would fit that mold.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
              I'm a US citizen but hasn't voted yet. I will vote next presidential election though I know it's useless coz I live in Texas - a Republican state.

Is it really that simple. Rich - Republican, Poor - Democrat. I wonder why Republican has majority in both Senate and Congress. There's more poor/middle class in US than rich people.

Here in Texas, no doubt.

The Republican contingent is supported by rich farmers who in turn carry on the pork barrel legacy with old money. There's no point in voting against that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                Are they ******ed or do they actually believe that they will be filthy rich one day?

Serious question.
                republicans dont hook them that way.

they hook these poor republicans in via wedge issues like abortion, religion, using veiled racist issues like food stamps, health care, immigration etc...

they use those wedge issues to get the republican votes.

Comment

Not gonna bother voting in the 2016 election. Paul has no chance sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Misinformation, ignorance, voting against their own policies. When you see the evil in a party no matter what is said you won't vote. It really is sad. Can you believe JEB ****ING BUSH may be president in 2016? That boggles my mind.
                    The Bushes are like the remedial class Kennedys.

Comment

Big corporations with big money run the country. Republicans vs Democrats is just to give the illusion that we have a choice in who governs us.

Comment

Working...
                      X