No announcement yet.

elie seckbach showing his class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elie seckbach showing his class

In an interview with Rios he states that the only reason he'd liked to see a potential match up between Danny Garcia and Ruslan is because he wants to hear what Angel has to say about Ruslan's mum

Starts at 5:47

why the fk does rios talk like hes a little slow? whatsup with that slur? hope hes good. im taking neurobio now, nd thats not a good sign at all. smh

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
      why the fk does rios talk like hes a little slow? whatsup with that slur? hope hes good. im taking neurobio now, nd thats not a good sign at all. smh
      is this you barley following rios, rios been like that since day one.

and yea ellie hella immature, he just talks to talk without even thinking.
      Last edited by .Mexico.; 10-22-2013, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
        He's got down syndrome, you can even see it when you look at his face.

Comment

I'm out of the loop; I though Brandon was refusing to be interviewed by Elle.

Surprised that Brandon was giving pretty high props to Danny Garcia. Our boy has grow up a bit.

"**** you! Don't come try to kiss my ass later" @ Max Kellerman. Love it.

Comment

Elie loves talking **** behind peoples back but if he even thought about saying that to Prov's face he would start crying and **** himself

Comment

Ruslan's mom would probably fold Elie in 2

Comment

Seckbach is one of the biggest scumbags in the business. I haven't clicked his *****boy videos in a long time.

Comment

Seckbach is annoying, and comes out with sime rubbish.
                  Every time i see him around a fight camp, i get the impression he is only there because the camp get a raise out of making fun of him.

Comment

he's not really a reporter. he's an idiot with a camera. i check some of his sht out, but i don't watch like i used to, he's too annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X