FAO - Old Time Users Who Deserve More Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO - Old Time Users Who Deserve More Points

My Aim - To rid the e-world of it's poor people

I am not requesting any points from anyone on this forum. I am more than happy to do this off my own points. Over time I shall hopefully make every old time, good user a trillionaire.

We have noobs having more in their banks than those whom, I feel truly deserve them. I would like for some of you to help me out with names of whom you feel fit the criteria.

first user to be made a trillionaire with the help of Larry was deanrw. We wish to continue this treand so give us some names people. Any old timers who wish to their own names in here are welcome.

This list will include people who have been made trillionaires by other users too. Welcome to the club, you all deserve it.

TRILLIONAIRES LIST FOR DESERVING USERS

These members have been made trillionaires so far..

1. deanrw
    2. Sweet Pea 50
    3. El Angel
    4. IronDan
    5. Jim Jeffries
    6. Mad Vein
    7. EPT
    8. Rory
    9. Ray*
    10. Nodogoshi
    11. Talip bin Osman
    12. Dubbz
    Last edited by Terrel; 04-02-2013, 09:21 AM.

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    My Aim - To rid the e-world of it's poor people

I am not requesting any points from anyone on this forum. I am more than happy to do this off my own points. Over time I shall hopefully make every old time, good user a trillionaire.

We have noobs having more in their banks than those whom, I feel truly deserve them. I would like for some of you to help me out with names of whom you feel fit the criteria.

first user to be made a trillionaire with the help of Larry was deanrw. We wish to continue this treand so give us some names people. Any old timers who wish to their own names in here are welcome.

TRILLIONAIRES LIST

1. deanrw

jazluvr gets my vote t , great poster and great guy!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      jazluvr gets my vote t , great poster and great guy!
      He is, without doubt, a great guy and poster but he is already a trillionaire. I am looking to give to those who have been around a while, are good posters and are yet to become a trillionaire.

Comment

They need to get into the betting section and get gambling.....but if you are giving out trillions, then sign me up brudda, sling me a trilly

Comment

He is, without doubt, a great guy and poster but he is already a trillionaire. I am looking to give to those who have been around a while, are good posters and are yet to become a trillionaire.
          my bad.................nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            They need to get into the betting section and get gambling.....but if you are giving out trillions, then sign me up brudda, sling me a trilly
            You have 3 trilli already. You do not qualify, sorry

Sell all your track suits and rockport shoes and I might throw a lil something your way

Comment

lets get these old school posters listed so we can make them e-rich

Comment

You have 3 trilli already. You do not qualify, sorry

Sell all your track suits and rockport shoes and I might throw a lil something your way
                Thats 3 billion actually. Dont check again, just take my word and send me the points and I'll send you the kappa & burberry clobber

Comment

I've gifted over a trillion points to several members and most of them didn't even show any kind of appreciation for it. I've since learned to be a lot more selective who I share points with. I think when it comes down to it, a lot of users here don't give a crap about points or karma. Finding the ones that do is the tough part.

Comment

Terrel and Larry hooked me up. I now have lots of 0's. Thanks to both of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X