No announcement yet.

Libya is outta control!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Tonight at 7:30 on Riz Khan, the British links to Libya exposed. Well worth watching on al Jazeera.

Live link:

http://aje.me/dWWRbw

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        Tonight at 7:30 on Riz Khan, the British links to Libya exposed. Well worth watching on al Jazeera.

Live link:

http://aje.me/dWWRbw
        I'm at work and cant see the link. Is that British tv or US? I'm interested in viewing and want to find out if it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I'm at work and cant see the link. Is that British tv or US? I'm interested in viewing and want to find out if it is possible.
          Al-jazeera Arabic channel. Qatari based i believe.

The only channel that concentrates on the truth unlike majority of the US media coverage which has been mostly on how it affects the US and not the actual facts.

Comment

this is not looking good; just read on the huffington post he called out the U.S. "the SuperPower can invade Libya like Iraq and Afghanistan" and he will die a matyr. The man is power crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled... View Post
              Al-jazeera Arabic channel. Qatari based i believe.

The only channel that concentrates on the truth unlike majority of the US media coverage which has been mostly on how it affects the US and not the actual facts.
              I dont think I'll be able to get that. I'll search for a stream or somethin. But as far as I'm conserned, ALL news has some sort of slant.

Comment

I dont think I'll be able to get that. I'll search for a stream or somethin. But as far as I'm conserned, ALL news has some sort of slant.
                didnt watch it (well i did for 2 mins but not the whole thing). If there was anything controversial reported im sure itll be on youtube shortly

Comment

There is a livestream here http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/
                  The US seems to refuse to put it on its networks as the name 'Al Jazzera' might give people the wrong idea.'

And trust me for this current Middle East situation Al jazzera is the BEST news source.
                  Last edited by Repeddled; 02-22-2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled... View Post
                    There is a livestream here http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/
                    The US seems to refuse to put it on its networks as the name 'Al Jazzera' might give people the wrong idea.'

And trust me for this current Middle East situation Al jazzera is the BEST news source direct from the source.
                    Yeah folks will be tuning in thinking its about music in the twenties and thirties.
                    Tuning in for Billie Holiday and getting Raggeh Omaar.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      nobody ever talked about WMD it was insinuated but never literally said...it wasnt even stated in the reports that leaked. the primary reason for attacking afghanistan (next to finding bin laden) was freeing the afghan people from the terrorist regime of al quaida....same with the dictorship of saddam hussein

ur other arguments can easily be dismantled by google search so panda wont bother...if u cant see the double standards then ure blind
                      Uhh, What?

Can't argue with a guy that has his own history. Colin Powell would be glad to know this though.
                      Last edited by res; 02-22-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X