Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Europeans aren't dominating the Heavyweight division, only Wlad is !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Meh Wlad is.

Vitali..not anymore. He looked pretty bad vs. Sonowski.
    Shannon "The girl name Shannon" Briggs is Vitali's next victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      Face it. You are not Dutch. Doesn't seem believable at all.

The bold is just a stupid statement.
      ?! My passport says otherwise, you fool. I would show you but thankfully I'm not as stupid as Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        ?! My passport says otherwise, you fool. I would show you but thankfully I'm not as stupid as Larry.
        Of course it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          Of course it does.
          What is that supposed to mean? Why would I lie about my nationality and religion?

Comment

I'm no Israeli or Hindu. I've got nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

What is that supposed to mean? Why would I lie about my nationality and religion?
              I'm no Israeli or Hindu. I've got nothing to be ashamed of.
              Not sure about the nationality. Pretty neutral place Holland. Good football team.

Religion? The Khan influence probably.

As for the Israeli and Hindu comment it just makes you come across as a bigot.

Comment

I have no doubt Holland has been overrun with muslim immigrants.

Btw Eastern Euros do run the heavyweight division. If Wlad wasnt around, Vitali would still run the table anyway.

Comment

Wlad is the one dominating the heavyweight division.

If it wasn't for Wlad the belts would get passed around by the likes of Chambers, Chagaev, Arreola, Valuev, Briggs, Haye, Peter and Adamek.

Wlad is the dominator (And yes, he is Eastern European but you get my point).

Damn you stupid - Chagaev, Valuev, and Adamek are all E. Europeans, and they would hold all the belts or at least 3 of the four (especially since two all three are proven champs). So it would be still a European domination. Are you forgetting that it was not too along ago that fighters from the former Soviet Union held ALL the HW belts?

Finally, Vitaly and Wald both control the HW division and they are Eastern European, so your thread is stupid and pointless. If your auntie had balls she would be your uncle kind of thread.

Finally, since

Comment

Working...
                  X