Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you enter **** if given the opportunity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol yeah why do they show the guy?

I was watching some good stuff once and then they showed the guy and I didnt know Wlad Klitschko was a **** star b4 he became a boxer

Comment

Sorry I just can't compete with those guys lol.

But I'm AAAAIIIGHT.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Their wee wee's are just larger than mine flat out.

****ers. Some of those things are just massive I'm like WTF.

Yeah right phony ass ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This question is not so much hypothetical for me. When I was 18 I took a trip to Japan (my 3rd). One day I was in Harajuku in downtown Tokyo and I got to talking to this Nigerian shop owner, who took me to meet a tattoo artist from the Virgin Islands who had a shop nearby.

When we got there the tattooist and this British dude were just drinking beer. We got to talking and the Virgin Islander asked me how old I was. I told him, and he turned to the British guy and said "hey man, he could be in one of your movies."

Apparently, the British dude owned a **** company. I asked the dude if it was Japanese **** or what, and he said "well, the girls are Japanese."

Anyways, I turned it down. Kinda glad I did.
          Last edited by Drunken Cat; 06-13-2009, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Really if there was a chance again I wouldn't do it under normal circumstances, but if I was hard up for cash I might.

Comment

having sex with hot ****stars? yes! perform on camera? no thanks. i'd pass unless my life depended on it.

Comment

if u dont have a problem with your family & friends seeing u **** why not?

Comment

Sure, I wouldn't mind doing a **** shoot. Just make sure the ***** doesn't have any diseases. You also have to have good aim with your cum when you're getting ready to squirt it into her trap. But I would want the scene to be with one of those girls who are fresh at it like the 18 and 19 year olds. I wouldn't wanna f#ck with any of these bitches that's already done like 1,000 guys.

Comment

I wouldn't mind tapping a hot ass for money.. Just not on cam for other guys jerk off to.

Comment

sure, i'd be the 2000th guy in gangbang 2000

Comment

Working...
                      X